Kuwait Airways Corporation / robbery and theft from check in bags
We were travelling from JFK New York, 15 July 2015 Flight No. KU 118 to Kuwait and from Kuwait to Bombay(end destination) Flight No. KU 303, having halt at Kuwait for 6 hours.
On baggage claim at Bombay International Airport(Date : 17/7/15), we found 4 of our Check in bags chain and lock broken in a brutal way and theft of 4 personal watches, perfumes and electronic goods after we checked the baggage coming home.
Citizens like us think its TSA check or something security related but TSA generally keeps letter if they check the bags, but these was a shame, open robbery in such a big airline company. Bag was literally broken and items were stolen
Disappointment for Kuwait Airways.
We want answers and I have tried customer relation of kuwait airways, no response yet!
More Kuwait Airways Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Kuwait Airways - airline ticket cancellation charge 
- Kuwait Airways - delayed / lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - lost luggage 
- Kuwait Airways - refund 
- Kuwait Airlines - lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - food not provided 
- Kuwait Airways - rudeness and misbehaviour by crew member mr. fahad bloshooe with the passengers on ku-383 on 8th may 2018 
- Kuwait Airways - disruption & inconvenience in travel jaaw8t 
- Kuwait Airways - not the same flight details and price. 
- Kuwait Airways - rude and incompetent station manager ms. khadija