Kuwait Airways Corporation / robbery and theft from check in bags
We were travelling from JFK New York, 15 July 2015 Flight No. KU 118 to Kuwait and from Kuwait to Bombay(end destination) Flight No. KU 303, having halt at Kuwait for 6 hours.
On baggage claim at Bombay International Airport(Date : 17/7/15), we found 4 of our Check in bags chain and lock broken in a brutal way and theft of 4 personal watches, perfumes and electronic goods after we checked the baggage coming home.
Citizens like us think its TSA check or something security related but TSA generally keeps letter if they check the bags, but these was a shame, open robbery in such a big airline company. Bag was literally broken and items were stolen
Disappointment for Kuwait Airways.
We want answers and I have tried customer relation of kuwait airways, no response yet!
More Kuwait Airways Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Kuwait Airways - airline ticket cancellation charge 
- Kuwait Airways - delayed / lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - lost luggage 
- Kuwait Airways - refund 
- Kuwait Airlines - lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - lost luggage
- Kuwait Airways - theft from baggage and luggage damaged 
- Kuwait Airways - laptop claim : rfp 9696 (seized at kuwait airport cause unable to switch on due to battery drainage) 
- Kuwait Airways - service and experience 
- Kuwait Airways - baggage mishandled/lost