Kurlon Private Limited / Poor quality & service

1 India Review updated:

I Had purchased a sofa at cost of Rs15000 during the month of Sep'07. Till date (Aug'08) There is lot of quality issue.

1) Poor striching.
2) Un tolerable noise during sitting.
3) Tear of cloths.

As a pretty customer I am following with this reputed company last 9 Month there is no response. Even after changing the new sofa set the above quality issue still persists. No prompt reply from the service personnel and just they are ignoring my calls and complaints.

All these I am tolerating as pretty customer.

Regards,
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
G KANNAN.

Comments

• Da
      30th of Aug, 2008

OH KANNAN JI WHY R U PURCHASING IN SARAVANA STORES WHYCAN'T YOU GO TO dAMRO

• Ra
      17th of Oct, 2008

Hmm, that's interesting. I have been using Kurlon mattresses for almost 10 years and have never had any problems with them. May be you just got a a raw deal, I would recommend moving to a different dealer, or maybe contact the company itself through their website. As far as the quality is concerned, I think Kurlon is the best you can get in India.

3rd of Mar, 2009

Such experiences are natural for all in every furniture brand.I bought 4 damro office chairs some 10 months back. was very happy about the comfort factor and went again now to place orders for the same chair 4 nos. they said they didnt have stock and it wil come in the next container and will be delivered in ten days. In a weeks time I do get delivery of the chairs. but lo they only look the same. these guys have shrunk the chair and made sitting in it uncomfortable. I was not informed and even when i complained they say its the same. I proved it to them and I am upset and want a refund. now they refuse the refund.

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2009

i have been using the same matrees for 4 months and i am facing the same problem.Their service is realy pathetice.The toll free given on their website is not in use.now where i should move if the dealer is not giving the replacement.

25th of Mar, 2009

I agree with Mr. Kannan on the quality issue. I purchased a Kurl-on mattress and its sagging on one end within just 15 days of use. The dealer replaced the mattress and the second one is also uneven and sagging. When i called up the customer service dept on 18004250404, one really rude and impatient guy listening to film song in the background answers the phone and asks me to contact the area sales office . Then why do they have this customer service number for? Atleast he could register the complaint and forward it. This person refused to give his name and just hung up. The company should train these people to atleast be courteous if they have to be in 'customer service".
    Savita