kurl on mattress / defected mattress

1 India Review updated:

Sub:- Kurl-on Mattress Complaints - Defective Kurl-on Mattress

Sir,

I had purchased Kurl -on Mattress (Model No- KL+ SIZE(75 X 35 X 6) from Kurl On Ludhiana Dealer (Address AVI FURNISHERS, B-XVIII MODEL TOWN ROAD, OPP. WHITE HOUSE, PH- [protected])

At the time of purchase, it was told that in case of any defect, it will be changed on the same day.

The mattress got flattened after 10months of usage and then we made a compliant in MARCH at the Dealer shop to get it changed..

As there was no response of the complaint made at the Dealer Shop, we kept on running for it. After a no. of visits, we were told that we have to do the followup with the company ourselves and the dealer's job is to only write the complaint. And then we were given the no. of Area Sales Officer MR DEEPAK MOB-:[protected] to contact for complaint. after no. of calls he visited us and he told that there will be some minor complaint in it which we cannot solve it.

I thought that kurl on is the best company of mattresses in the world on the faith of this company
I purchase the best model of mattress(klassic plus) which is very useful for the back pain.But I didn`t get the material I needed from kurl on.And till date no action from the company has been taken against it.

Kindly Help us as we have made payment and did not get good material.I request you that do not break our faith from kurl on.

Thanking you
your' faithfully
Parmjit Singh
[protected]

Comments

• Ab
      21st of May, 2010

I agree that lately quality of the mattress has been going down. I have a 7-year old Klassic Plus mattress (Double) and it is still perfect. Whereas I bought another Klassic Plus (Double) in December 2009 and it has aleady sagged in the middle. After a complaint and multiple phone call follow-up for nearly one month, a person from Kurl-on visited to see the mattress. And after one week there was a letter from Kurl-on that the company is ready to replace the mattress but the transportaion cost (both ways) has to be borne by us !! What if the replacement mattress is also defective ? Is the customer again required to pay for the quality defect and fault of Kurl-on ? This is clearly an indicator of falling quality of Kurl-on mattresses. There are many good quality options (substitutes) available in the market and anyone who is planning to purchase a quality mattress (which cost anything from Rs. 15, 000 to Rs 20, 000) should go for them rather than choosing Kurl-on. On top of this, Kurl-on website sucks and no one responds to the complaint/feedback provided on the website. Kurl-on dealers also suck who think that after they have sold a mattress to a customer, he will never need another mattress again...they should be taught that there is something called after-sale service and word of mouth advertising which will come to haunt them if they act badly in attending to after sale complaints/feedback.

• Ku
      3rd of Feb, 2012

I have also bought one curl on sugam king size mattress from kolkata VIP road dealer . at the time of purchase dealer said if anything wrong will we replace it . after purchase of 7 days, it got defect from one side then i have complain the same to delear then he has forwarded same to the company . one representative from the company came after 1 month for verification of defects . again after all this we got a letter from curl on saying that this matteress will get change by the same delear from where we have purchased . I have shown this letter to delear then he said he has not received any such replacement letter from company and he will not replace until if he do not get . Since from that day to till today i am waiting and keep calling to delear but get the same reply that he has not received any letter ... what to do i dont understand ????

22nd of Jan, 2013

Even I also faced similar case, Please dont buy Kurl on Mattresses.

• Mh
      8th of Dec, 2014

I agree that kurl on mattresses is quality wise it's standard is not up to the mark!!
    Pls don't ever buy 75*72 luxurino kurlon spring mattress!!
    There is no proper response and consideration from the main dealer of kurlon mattress!!
    We purchased the mattress 2 years back and they offered 10 year warranty for this mattress and they never responded to any of our problems! The mattress costs Rs.38000 and we purchased and royapettah, chennai!!
    The kurlon manager has given a very bad response to the customer and did not show any interest in listening to our problems !! We are literally annoyed and lost hope on this mattress !!plz don't buy this mattress !!

• Vi
      9th of Aug, 2015

I have purchased Kurl on Mattress (Klassic 75 + 70 +6 ") vide No. K3 on 5th March, 2015
    I am facing following issues:

1. Till date, whenever I have slept for more than 5 hours on this mattress, I have always got up with severe backache .
    2. Earlier i thought may be it will take some time for me to adjust as this is a brand new mattress.
    3. I had to write this email again, as this is happening again and again, i m getting up with backache .
    The pillows that were sent along with this mattress also are not comfortable at all.
    I have paid 22k for the mattress, but it seems its a waste of my money as this is not at all comfortable.
    I would therefore request you to kindly get it checked or replace at the earliest.

22nd of May, 2016

Kurl on is the worst brand i have ever cm across and their customer service is even worse ... Please dont buy their mattress ... Planning to file a consumer complaint on them ... Can anyone please help me out with the procedure .. How do i go about it ...

Thanks