Kumaro New Body Shaper / Terrible Product

Kumaro New Body Shaper
I purchased the product after seeing the infomercial on TV and unfortunately didn't check for any complaints on line first. This product is awful. The fabric it is made of is so stiff and uncomfortable it is impossible to wear for any length of time. The stitching started to unravel on the first washing. I tried adding fabric softener to make it more comfortable to wear, but that did very little, if any good. I contacted the company and was told I could send it back but the "FREE" products were mine to keep. The problem is that the "FREE" product cost more than the article I ordered when you figure I paid right at $100.00 total for the $39.00 original garment and the remaing $61.00 is what the "FREE" articles cost to ship. I didn't know it could cost so much to have an someone pull the product and put it in the same box as the original garment. Not only is the product itself terrible so is the integrety of the company that provides it. I hope others will take the time to check for complaints before they purchase these awful products.