Kumar Builders , AI-159,Anna Nagar ,chennai 600040 / Poor quality tiles laid

1 India Review updated:

We are indeed very shocked to notice our floor tiles supplied by Kumar Builders, which has broken, cracked and expanded within short span of being laid at our house. More than 40 tiles have been affected in the house and rests of it are getting bulged / rising expanded. This is very disturbing and causing mental agony.

We could see these phenomena in all places of our house and really inferior quality tiles by your company for the customers. The price paid is very high and quality supplied is very poor.

We have complained so many times to Kumar Builders & still no one from the company has come and checked the position of the poor quality tiles & rectify this.

Comments

• Ku
      9th of Nov, 2010

We have earned the trust of our customers with our constant efforts to deliver the best services. KUL is known for its integrity and fair deals. We at KUL are very transparent in our dealings & we ensure that the clients are well informed by a customer guideline created exclusively by us for every client individually so that they are well aware of the commitments made by us & to educate our clients on every aspect of the product. Are the tiles still progressively getting worse or has the situation cooled down a bit?

Please let us know when you tried to contact us, or do give us your phone number here and we will get in touch with you to solve these problems as soon as possible! The road to 100% customer satisfaction has been with a huge learning curve for us, but I am glad that we have come out shining!

• Ku
      9th of Nov, 2010

Clients can always reach us through our customer care helpline.

We request you to not to pay heed to false accusations. Please feel free to contact us in case you want to clarify any issues. The road to 100% customer satisfaction has been with a huge learning curve for us, but I am glad that we have come out shining!

• Ga
      19th of Nov, 2010

I stay at Pune, Kumar Shantiniketan. And my father bought a flat in chennai. I never saw any problem in the quality of material used. There were a little bit of maintenence issues there but then they repaired all those things and the flat is in good condition now.