Kuebler's Furniture / Beware

This company tries to act in the community all proper but it's not and anyone who has worked for them should know to check their social security statement from them as they only care about paying in on themselves until after 7 years of working for them if they would of went bk like they are headed for I would have been *** out of luck I was told I could've lost it after 3 years and they paid no penalties I don't think this was fair I quit after they acted like it was no big deal and now I’m losing my home they suck.

Va

Comments

• B2
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Shame on you, I have worked for the Kublers a little over three years and have never seen the behavior that you are describing. But since I know who you are and the real reason you were allowed to "quit" all of your harsh words and bitterness does not suprise me in the least. If I have my facts straight (and I surely do) are you not the one who always claimed you could do anything you wanted on your last day? After all your posturing and bravados talk I must admit that your last day was a bit of a disappointment. By the way, the Kueblers just promoted me from a laborer in the warehouse to the accounting job in the office. You are right, what horrible, horrible people. Just so that all things are equal, the person who wrote the above complaint is one the best sales people I have ever seen. We miss your antics and sense of humor but we don't miss the negativity that you brought to work every day.