Kubota / kubota b3350 regeneration problems

1 B3350 compact tractor, United States Review updated:

I bought the b3350 new late fall 2014. Shortly after the first few uses it suddenly stopped running, in the middle of a busy street and would not start.
Turns out there was a recall issue with the dpf or regeneration system, that didn't stop the dealer from selling me one. The dpf fails over and over, the dealer tried repairing the problem several times, but said kubota does not have a solution! What??? Now sending back to dealer for like fourth or fifth time, they are not sure what to do yet. They need to check computer for error codes or something.
So the long and short of it, I invested $35, 000 in a tractor that will be in the dealers shop more than I will be using it.
Thanks kubota guess i'll send another payment for a dead horse!

Sk
Feb 9, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      18th of Feb, 2017

I bought a used 2013 3350 with a cab. I started having regen problems very soon after buying it. It would never do a complete regen cycle and kept stalling out. I read some of the complaints about the early 3350 models and asked my dealer about it. He claimed that they hadn't had any problems with the model and all the upgrades were completed. He agreed to take it to the dealership for inspection. Turns out 3 weeks later, they called in the regional Kubota Rep and they installed the upgraded regen system. I have only used it for 9 hours since the repair and the regen light is already on. It ate through an entire tank of diesel in 9 easy hours of operation. I love the cab but this model is a problem. I wouldn't buy it again and it may be for sale in a month if I don't get some satisfaction.

• Bo
      15th of Nov, 2017

Why is the 3350 the only one with a problems ?Mine has 318hrs on and won't regenerate

• Ap
      3rd of Jul, 2018

I recently bought a 2016 B3350SU with only 22 hrs on it. with 39.5 hours I can not get the Regen to stop recycling. Can I use the machine ? What do I need to do ? (The paint looks great though !!!)

• Ri
      7th of Nov, 2018

My 3350 is doing the same thing I didn't no of a recap the service manager is a loss as to what to do it just won't start had 98 hours on it 4 months old