Kubota Corporationkubota tractor service complaint

Dear sir
We have purchased this tractor from authorised dealer in august 2016 from jai kisan thadepalligudem.
We have given this tractor for service in rajamundry at sri sathyanarayana swamy agros as we belongs to this place.
When we have a complaint with my kubota l4508 & asked to solve it with the service people, they have not properly attended.
Our problem was not solved & it was handed over to me after keeping the vehicle for 20 days from 11.05.2018 to 31.05.2018.
They have mentioned 18.05.2018 in job card.
I have made a complaint about gear box noise and its sounding very high even after the vehicle handed over to me.
When we enquire about this with dealer & service engineer mr babu they told me some of the kubota tractors will produce sound like that & I dont need to worry.
I found that only my tractor is giving this excess sound comparing with other customers around me.
Now I seek your advise whether which was told to me is correct or not?
And as a farmer it was very difficult for me to make these complaints as we have a problem with language& I am making this complaint to you with a friend help.
I feel very bad about the behaviour of the dealers & service engineer as my problem was not attended properly either they didnt bother to convince about my complaint
I lost machine hours as we have a peak working at ourplace& was very much dissatisfied.
Now I seek your serious intervention in this regard & solve the issue not to treat farmers like this as we bought this with great belief that kubota is such a big oraganisation & never have any service issues.
My address