KTM Berhad / poor service at setia jaya ticket counter
Ktm commuter staff is rude and does not apply efficiency in their services. I encountered a particularly rude staff, md ali a week ago. He ignored the customers queuing at the ticket counter and decided to talk to his colleague instead. Therefore, I initiated and greeted him a pleasant 'hello' but was rudely replied.
What he said to me was exactly as follows : "if you want to get your tickets faster, use the ticket machine!", in bahasa melayu
This week, the same staff sneered and leered at me as I approached the ticket counter to obtain the train ticket. His cynical attitude is what that reflects the standards of services provided to the customers. I have been using the ktm commuter for the past 3 years and this is the first time i've come across such rudeness and sarcasm from their staff.
More KTM Berhad Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service 
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues 
- KTMB - do not purchase their ticket! 
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) - dissattified 
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - ask for refund!!
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - delay and didn't have proper schedule
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - impolite staff
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - train schedule (rush hours) inconsistent
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - bad customer service at departure gate
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - pending refund