KT Botanicals/salvia / salvia scam

1 Sacramento, CA, US Review updated:

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!! Company is an outright scam. I paid over $80 for salvia foliage and 20x salvia extract as advertised. What I received looked like dead leaves from your standard backyard leaf dump and charcoal dust. 3 different people confirmed this stuff was absolute garbage. Even worse, after my repeated email inquiries, this company refused delivery of the goods when I paid additional shipping to return them. Now I'm out almost $100. The order was packed by "Travis" and the return was authorized by someone claiming to be "Tyler."

Comments

• Je
      Aug 17, 2009

KT Botanicals is a well known and well respected vendor in the ethnobotanical community. My hunch is that this complaint was made by some young stupid kid whose parents don't love him and he is mad at the world. Anybody who has been tuned into the ethnobotanical scene for the past 3 years can recognize KT as a good reliable source for their obscure herbs. It sucks that the ethnobotanical scene has been filled with youngsters that disrespect these sacred herbs and the vendors who provide them.

• Kt
      Aug 27, 2009

What a bogus report- KT is heavy into R&D in the field and I highly doubt he would sell a misidentified product, much less send garden leaves in place of sally d. What are you and your friends credentials? KT Rocks!

• Fo
      Oct 05, 2009

I'm getting tired of kids who don't know anything about entheogens, don't do any research and demean these very special plants out of ignorance.

I could see why someone would think salvia extract looked like charcoal dust and the foliage looks like some dried, run-of-the-mill leaves and actually, they do. This doesn't mean that they aren't very powerful when used with proper care and respect.

Do your research kiddies! Or I fear you will ruin it for the rest of us.

• Kt
      Mar 04, 2010

With 50, 000+ Orders there will be a few complaints here and there.

I'd like to chime in here as someone who works for this company. We've been in business for many years and have processed 50, 000+ orders thus far. Obviously the entire point of this site is not to fairly represent ANY company, but rather to be strictly oriented towards encouraging negative reviews, legitimate or not, to be posted for millions to view. The sort of traffic that this site generates by encouraging and willfully participating in libelous and damaging activities, generates tremendous profits through the Google Ad-Sense advertising seen above. PRETTY COOL! Our reputation goes down, and *Clickety Click* Complaintsboard.com makes money! Its very frustrating for us to see establishments such https://www.complaintsboard.com which allow anyone to sign up with any fake email address and contact information for the sole purpose of libeling anyone.

With 50, 000+ Orders there will be a few complaints here and there.

• Da
      Apr 30, 2010

I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that KT Botanicals is a solid company. I have place several orders over the past 5 months with these guys and have dealt with both Travis and Tyler, as well as Kacey who must be new there. Their Extra Strength Pain Support Formula has worked wonders for my back, even when the doctor couldn't help much. All in all, I have received excellent grade products, average shipping times, and good customer service- although it may take a few days for them to respond. Keep up the good work KT!

• Da
      May 01, 2010

Suck_Cheetah is obviously some teenaged punk kid who doesn't have any respect for the plants or the people who have been in the business for years. Its too bad that these young ignorant kids get a voice on the internet. I have palced many orders with KT Botanicals. They are very well known for their R&D work in producing products that really help people... just take a look, its all over the forums! Tyler and Travis have both been quite helpful in resolving any of my technical questions about their products in the past. I feel confident that they know what they are talking about in regards to the botany and pharmacology of medicinal and sacred plants and I don't think anyone could argue against their competence in the field. You Rock KTB!

• En
      May 01, 2010

KT Botanicals has some of the best Kratom products for CHEAP! Really primo stuff. I like how they put a price cap on all of their varieties which is well below the fair market price of these goods. It shows their dedication to get medicinals to people who need them at prices they can afford. I also think its fantastic that they sell ephedra and quinine, two botanicals that the FDA does not want you to get your hands on! Thank you for your services KT, don't sweat these ###s on these sorts of boards!

• Bo
      May 02, 2010
    Best Best Advice

I agree, KT is the shizzle!

• He
      May 02, 2010

Tyler has always been more than fair with me, as I can see from the above comments, he's been fair with other people too. I have also worked with Travis, who is on point with his botaical knowledge too! I've heard of a few order complications, but people always come back and report that they fix the problems beyond what they were required to do. KT Botanicals is a great ethnobotanical vendor in my book!

• Pa
      May 17, 2010

KTBotanicals.com is one of my favorite vendors among only a few others. It really sucks to see some young kid get on here and talk [censor] about a well known, veteran supplier. I'll always support KT Botanicals. Their Xuan Xia Formula helped me to quit a 20 year running opiate addiction with ease! I owe them alot more than my opinion on this [censor] site. They saved my life and gave me a new chance!

May 17, 2010

Its nice to see that KT Botanicals has such a following. Go ahead and add me to the list of happy customers. I haven't tried their Salvia extracts as I am entirely past the teenaged "I wanna get high legally" mentality, but I have used several of their proprietary products such as Anxiet-Ease and their Pain Support formula. Both of these products worked better for their applications than did anything that my doctors have previously prescribed me. Well done indeed chaps. KT is a great company that fulfills a serious need in the botanical community. KNowledgable, Novel, and Noble is a good combination of traits!

• To
      May 17, 2010

S_Cheetah, Salvia IS dried up leaves you turd stabber! If you are this smart, I'd love to see your low browed friends! You and your friends need to keep to playing tummy sticks, thats what you are good at. Leave the sacred botanicals to adults son.

• Ph
      May 18, 2010

Suck_Cheetah is a dingle berry. KT has always provided an invaluable service to those "in the know" - KT Botanicals is a fantastic company to get top shelf botanicals from. I've had 1 problem with them in my 15+ orders and it was resolved quickly and to my absolute satisfaction.

• Ro
      Jul 02, 2010

Their new Mythical Blends are freaking amazing! Their R&D department pumps out some heavy hitters. The Mythical BlueBerry was tasty and hit the right receptors! I have been a fan of their products for 4 years at least now- Working with them has been a complete pleasure.

Scat_Cheetah is a ding dong.

• Pi
      Jul 30, 2010

Small Dicked Cheetah- Eat a dick, and after that, eat another one. Ktbotanicals is a reputable company. You, on the other hand, are only reputable in gay bars and bath houses. KTB helped my brother in law kick heroin with their Xuan Xia formula. Unbelievable! The least I owe them is a post on here showing my support. The guys down there really know their [censor] when it comes to botanicals, you and your rump humping boyfriends are a bunch of [censor] nuts with nothing better to do than bash a good cause.

• Lu
      Aug 03, 2010

I emailed the company with the question, did not not respond. Most products have sloppy description and do not list Oz/Lbs/Weight of the product! Becuase I did not receive response from them about this issue --I stay away from this sloppy customer support!

• Si
      Sep 12, 2010

As anyone can see, there are FAR more positive comments than negative regarding this person's probably unfounded complaint. Ive dealt with KTB for the first timeabout 3 months ago when my son who lives in severe pain, dcided he didnt want to go on living if he had to continue on the pain meds he was prescribed, and have to sit one more time in waiting rooms with obviously drug addicted individuals selling their scripts right in the waiting room... I researched and then contacted KTB for their Xuan XIa also known as Weinicom for withdrawal symptoms as a result of opiate cessation. These people (Travis and Tyler) KNOW their stuff. They are also caring, considerate people, who have to deal with some real whackjobs on a regular basis, thus their extensive FAQs!!! If we all just be respectful of these guys who've spent and continue to spend hours upon hours of R&D to benefit their fellow man, and respect of the God given herbs, themselves, and ignore this ridiculous annoyance, then perhaps the fly buzzing around (this kid running his mouth) will eventually leave and find another area to annoy, or land somewhere else and get shut up for good!

• Re
      Jan 04, 2011

KT Botanicals is by far the most consistent when it comes to product quality. They have unique products and do their homework when it comes to the pharmacology of their offerings. The guy can answer just about any question you throw his direction in terms of constituents, solvents, techniques, etc.. I feel much more comfortable buying from a supplier that knows their [censor] versus some company that may offer spoon feeding customer service to cover up for their greed and lack of experience in the industry. KTB has always been a superior company for the needs of my institution.

• X3
      Jan 06, 2011

I thought KTbotanicals was a world class outfit aswell till they shorted me almost half my order of indian warrior. I wasnt even that mad about it till they didnt bother to respond to my emails... I dont give a [censor] if they have 5 billion served...they still should respond to emails. It's just bad business. I agree that KT has High quality products...it is just a shame they drop the ball on something so simple as AUTOMATED EMAIL RESPONSE. It's freekin 2011...and you have domain...so why is the ONLY way to EMAIL these guys is through a AOL account? WTH... I do web development and marketing and I own a server..., , give me a call Ill hook you up with 100 free email accounts and a CRM to help you keep up with your customer retention requirements...and the best part is I'll install the whole thing not just half of it...and ill answer my emails when you call me to thank me :) It's really sad that such a good company...cant get simple support and email squared away...sigh. *debates submitting a bulk order or going back to cruising amazon and iamshaman and the like...* get with the program KTB...I want to keep giving you my business...I really do :)

Mar 20, 2011

They are a great solid company. Some products on their site you can find cheaper elsewhere, but they have a HUGE selection, and yes their kratom is the best deal on the web. Invoice #[protected] for reference.

Mar 20, 2011

I am a real customer, not a fake name guy. And unlike the original complaint poster, I am willing to backup everything I say with evidence and references.

Not if I would post every order they have sent me for the past 3 years lol

Mar 20, 2011

There have been occasions where I required refunds, and they were promptly issued. I agree that it would be ideal to have great customer service, but I totally disagree with the original poster's bashing of a great company such as KT Botanicals.

• Ne
      Apr 04, 2011

I am not some kid. I spent money with these fools and have no product. I find now I am getting server 500 errors when trying to get back on site to get "new shipment" info from Travis. These people are peniswrinkles who will steal your money, time and have no HONESTY OR INTEGRITY. I want my product which is for HB or my money back. I am a 50 year old person who holds a dull time online job abd the shipping info is pure bs. The commany is pure bs and the more I search on them, the worse it looks. This is their typical M.O. Take the money, dodge the emails, lie, let the perosn who lost the money post on a big enough forum and get a phone call which turns out to be more [censor].

Apr 04, 2011

I just received another order in 4 days from CA to PA. Perfect order of Kratom.

Apr 05, 2011

I an subscribed to replies on this post, that is why I respond, as do you, I am sure.

• Ge
      May 20, 2011

I've dealt with KTB for a few years now and have never had anything to complain about. No way KTB would mislead a customer with bogus descriptions or pictures. Do your research folks. These are the same people who do not do research and buy products on a whim and or abuse herbs that have been around for ever. Life is not about "getting high ". It's about researching the truth and beauty the earths plants can offer. KTB does not rip people off ! Period !!

A Trusting Traveler, GB

Oct 06, 2011

Tyler and Travis are stand up guys...The entire staff is knowledgeable and honest. They can't accept returns due to handling issues and safety. I've been dealing with them for a while now and everything purchased has been of the best quality. They have also given me many new things to try free of charge. Buy from KT Botanical' s.

• Al
      Mar 08, 2012

KT Is an amazing company to work with! They have sourced seemingly unsourceble materials for us directly. They also run a amazonian herbal medicine and "Huasca retreat center on a 500 acre preserve, which I have personally visited and participated in. They have literally thousands of medicinal plants from all over the Amazon, tagged labeled on their preserve. If you could see what these guys do behind the curtains, you would know that they are genuine people who really do care about their work and are not like so many other Kratom-only, in it for the money, "Ethnobotanical" companies. The idea that KT as a company is anything less than ethical, is absurd. Tyler, Travis, and the people who they support, are exemplary human beings. Shame on you for bashing such good people.

Dec 08, 2012

KT BOTANICALS give 15% discounts to people who post positive comments

• Ra
      Oct 13, 2014

KT was a fantastic company that distributed a lot of plants to a lot of people. They had integrity, and we're true pioneers with many of the plants that are just now gaining popularity. Tyler is still very much involved in the ethnobotanical industry as a consultant and is held in very high regard with most anyone you talk to about this field. Anyone that has anything negative to say about this company or its owners is obviously not into these plants for the right reasons. We miss you KT!

• Fo
      Nov 02, 2014

what happened to KT botanicals? They always delivered everything as promised, customer service was good and their products were good as far as I could tell. They also offered products you couldn't get elsewhere. Someone please respond to this, i want to know if he has another business