kstyler / kiyoseki flat iron

1 Wallingford, CT, US Review updated:
Phone: 973-287-5181

I have had my flat iron for less than 6 months and it just stopped working! I cannot get through the only available phone number to speak to a CSR or find a return address to send it back. I am completely frustrated with this company! The cost was over $140.00 and I can't seem to be able to contact anyone from this company to get this issue resolved. Please help. I can be contacted at [protected]

Comments

• Lo
      Nov 25, 2008
    kstyler - Do not purchase .... It's crap!!!
    kstyler
    California

I was getting my hair done, and I have the setting at the recommended setting, the flatiron burnt my hair and then stop working. I have been waiting for a replacement for a long time, on top of that they made me send the a 20 dollars check. They are very lucky that I did not take this case to court, my hair still is damaged and is very upsetting...

• Ca
      Dec 23, 2008
    kstyler - Do not purchase .... It's crap!!!
    kstyler
    California

Omag!!! Okay when I first saw the kstyler on tv I was amazed and want it the moment I saw it... Order it and got it... I recieved it and used the **** for lyk a week and it broke down ... Did not want to turn on... I was so pissed I called customer service and they wanted me to finish paying for a crap that doesn't work ... Refuse and keep getting letters from them !!! I hate it do not buy this crap!!! Not worth ur money!!! In order to get a replacement i need to finish paying for it hahahaha bull shyt!!!