Krystal NH Cancunfraudulent timeshare purchase

1 Review updated:

I too purchased timeshare weeks and was given over 250 extra weeks to "rent" by this fraudulent company. I am embarrassed to say I did this, because there were red flags waving all around me, mentally, as I succumbed to their high pressure antics. I still have a 14k Bank of America debt I am responsible for. I tried to cancel through american express, but upon their inquiry, they stated that Krystal showed them I had signed paperwork and I was responsible. Now I am trying to find some way to recover even a small amount of the money. At least they quit demanding that I pay them a maintenance fee. I have not tried to "rent" one of these free weeks. has anyone else tried to do it?
I am open to participating in a class action suit, but good luck in mexico. I don't think they do this sort of thing.

Comments

• Lu
      Sep 30, 2010

We went to Cancun in May 2010 and also ended up with some weeks in Krystal. They talked us into purchasing for investment purposes only and gave a faxed sheet for continental connections whom was suppose to do the renting of the weeks. First payment from them was suppose to be in August and of course we havent' seen anything. I am now stuck with this Krystal ordeal. I contacted G&G Timeshare Solution to see whats my options. They said it is hard to get the money back from Krystal but they were willing to try get it canceled. Not sure what I should do.