Krystal International Vacation Club / Resale/Weeks

KIVC Cancun
In 2004 my wife and I purchased a twenty five year commitment with the KIVC - Cancun. We were sold on the ease of renting the weeks that we were not going to use. After returning to the states we contacted one of the resellers that was provided to us by the Krystal sales reps. Needless to say we paid a fee for their so called sevices, but to this day we have never been able to resell one week. This is a bad idea for anyone that thought they could resell a couple of weeks and use some of the other weeks. If you are not planning on using the weeks stay away. This place is not a hotel, but a boiler room for timeshare scams. I know that I may be hurting the value of the remaining time I have left with them, but if it saves one family the heart ache that my family and I have gone through, then so be it. Twenty years to go and still feeling the sting of the purchase. STAY AWAY!

N  29th of Jun, 2009 by
While in Cancun we were invited to a 90 minunte timeshare speech. The salesman tour us that if we bought, he would help us renting the week because NH Krystal is very close to the convention center. He assured us there were lots of people looking to rent weeks at Krystal because of the proximity to this place.

Dumb enough, we believe him. Six months after, we were still waiting for this rental income. We called him several times asking him what was going on until he decided not to take our calls anymore. We searched the internet just to find out that everything we were told was a total lie. We went back to Cancun to cancel and they tried to sell us more!!! It was unbelievable.

On the way back to the airport, we found an ad of a law firm specialized in timeshare matters. We contact them and they help us cancel and recover our earnest money.

Please be aware that if you go to a timeshare presentation in Mexico these salesmen will try anything to get you to buy their product. Timeshares are worthless!!!

If this advice is too late for you, contact www.GonzalezGonzalezLawFirm.com, they will help you cancel. Once they see that you have legal assistance on your side they will give you the respect we all deserve.

Matt Preston
A  10th of Jul, 2009 by
Krystal Scam!!!

Please be aware that NH Krystal is scamming US and Canadian Citizens and you could be the next victim. if you want to know a bit more on how they work their deceitful sales practices, log into www.NhKrystalFraud.com

Krystal International Vacation Club (KIVC) Logo Krystal International Vacation Club (KIVC)
Customer Care Service
Avenida de las Garzas S/N, Zona Hotelera Norte, Jalisco.
Puerto Vallarta