Krystal Cancun / I got scammed and have nothing in return.

1 Cancun Mex, Mexico Review updated:

I was deceived: On November 6th, 2012, my girlfriend and I (Stacey Brigham and Ted H. Franse) attended a sales presentation at the NH Krystal resort in Cancun Mexico, The first sales representative that we were introduced to gave a brief tour of the resort. (although no rooms were available to show due to remodeling, so they say) we found it kind of odd why he wanted to know not [1] once but [2] twice how long we were staying in Cancun? [The probe] we told him that we were leaving in a few days and as the tour continued and Roy began to explain to us what RCI was about and also talked about all the places that our family could vacation at around the world sensing that we were not that interested, he then introduced us to a second sales representative. [The switch off] This sales person knowingly and intentionally, lured us in on the idea of buying into this [Vacation Club Investment] for generating income and by letting them rent out these weeks to Conventional Attendees across the street and by depositing the weeks with a timeshare rental company. (Continental Connections was the rental company that he / they said to contact and that was who they set us up with). The Quality Assurance Manager GUARANTEED that they would be renting all 15(power weeks) weeks all at once to convention and golf tournaments attendees and etc. We were promised that we could get back at least if not more than $10, 500; which by far would cover the entire cost of program and more. I knew that we could not get rich from this offer and it sounded good.[ Bait] They also "assured us / me'' that the weeks would be rented no less than 5 weeks a year and may even take a little longer. I was still skeptical and reluctant to sign the contract, but the only reason we went in the first place, was that they would be taking a timeshare I had and take that off my hands. Then they also said that in addition to this "Investment opportunity" we would also be included access to what he said was NH Krystal exclusive travel club ICE (International Cruise and Excursions). He said that as a member of this travel club our vacations would be unlimited and that we could use this membership as often as we liked. Our family could vacation all over the world, and the club offered reduced rates that would give us 20-40% off airfare. It was also said that we would pay no more than $399 per week for accommodations that could sleep up to 10 people for future travel world-wide which was especially appealing to us, since I / we travel a lot. The assurance manager said that the annual membership fee for ICE is $199, but because he said he liked us so much he said would be waiving ICE the fee for the first (2) two years. When we asked if we could purchase ONLY the ICE travel club and not the “investment opportunity” and He said No, and that the club is ONLY available exclusively to NH Krystal Vacation Club members. This travel club sounded great to us, since the cost of traveling with our whole family easily exceeds $399. We were GUARANTEED an income generating "Investment", discounted vacations with ICE. During the purchase process Krystal disclaimed their guarantee to the rental income, The assurance manager noticed my pause as I read the sentence, but quickly explained that the Krystal lawyers stated that they could not include that clause since the renting out there{Vacation Club} are handled by the broker (Continental Connections). ''WE'' specifically told Him that the only way I would even consider this deal, that they purchase my current timeshare from “Hyatt”. They agreed to take my Hyatt timeshare as part of the deal. Needless to say that this sales presentation was supposed to take only 90 minutes but winded up taking a little over five (5) hours, this is how pressed they were for our business!! This purchase turned out to be nothing, but a scam. We / I did not get my 15 weeks, which was the actual program I purchased. For what I ended up paying just over $2, 850 US dollars, charged on my Harley card. I also had to pay $695 to “Continental Connections” to list those 15 weeks and they charged $695 dollars, on my Harley card. That ended up being a total scam too. I was also provided the opportunity to buy back my Hyatt timeshare for $1, 000, which I did, on my Capital One Credit Card. Now, had I known they really never sold me anything, I ended up getting scammed out of that $1, 000 dollars, too. A person named Hans directed us into an office and had me speak with a broker on the phone at Continental Connections for the Resale and Rentals that he (Hanz) personally called. Hans had me speak with the broker to confirm a date and time that he (the broker) could call us when arrived back to the US in regards to preparing our 15 weeks to be made available for rental. Hans and the broker both reassured us and guaranteed us that there would not be problem renting out the 15 weeks. [Lie] Hans was very charming and smooth and said we were special and that he generally doesn't go out his way for his clients like this period!! He also mentioned that by taking care of us we would send him referral's when we returned to the U.S. I mean he went above and beyond, by inviting us back to the resort after we purchased this so call "Vacation Club investment” and that this was {A LIGITEMENT} deal and we had nothing to worry about.. [Lie] he then gave us tickets for a swim with the dolphins trip. This man!! Befriended US we really thought he was genuine and that this was a ''LEGINTIMATE PURCHASE'' and a good investment that would benefit our family, we were really excited about it. Hans offered what we thought was a ''perfect solution'' as he stated NH Krystal as an "investment" opportunity with there so called Vacation Club, and in addition our package included an affordable way for our family to travel around the world. (Which we would have been perfectly satisfied with purchasing WITHOUT buying the time share, but were told we were not able to). Before I knew this was all a scam, I was contacted by I.C.E. I paid a $2, 999 cost and a fee of $399 and 18 payments charged to my Harley card for $153.44 dollars. Now I cannot get access to my I.C.E. account and they are also requesting more money. The manager’s name was Maxine [protected] ext. 4319), I’ve already been screwed for over $8, 000 dollars, so I do not planned to get screwed for more money. When we arrived back home to the United States the broker from Continental Connections as scheduled called to obtain information so that our "Investment" property could listed and made available for renting immediately. (Yet during the presentation in Cancun Hanz failed to disclose that the broker would require a $695 broker fee). Continental Connections sent me a contract to sign, in the contract, it said it would be listed 24/7 and 365 days a year. It never was, listed. They stated and have on their paperwork that they have been a broker for over 75 years and will have no problem renting all my 15 weeks. I would periodically contact the folks at Continental Connections to see what, if anything was happening and I was instructed, nothing yet. Eventually I attempted to contact them, and they are nowhere to be found. No emails, no replies, phone numbers no longer work. I later found tons of complaints after complaints after complaints, on the internet from customers just like myself I, being made the same promises and guarantees and NH Krystal not delivering on them, My heart fell to the floor, as I realized that we had also become a victim of the same scam, lies and deception. Well Maxine said that ICE is SEPARATE from NH Krystal and that even if I cancelled my contract with NH Krystal, I would still be able to enroll in the ICE travel club. So NH Krystal and Hanz LIED!!! (Knowingly and intentionally) I contacted the brokers Continental Connections for resale and rentals and spoke with the customer service manager Contratos, who of course said that they cannot and did not make these guarantees, and that I should contact NH Krystal. I have sent several emails to Mr. Ray Rubio ph# [protected] ext 703 and Laura Gonzalez ph# [protected] ext. 728 and have sent tons of emails to their Quality Assurance person “Martha Gonzalez”. They are not able to be contacted or reached. The NH Krystal Cancun sales tactics are intentional, unethical, fraudulent, deceitfully and misleading, this type of action is illegal. I am requesting all charges to my Harley Card and Capital One Credit cards be reversed. Basically this contract was built on lies, and was presented to us as a property investment with high profit returns. NH Krystal and Hanz deliberately an intentionally deceived us and also hid that fact that we had option to purchase the ICE travel club without buying into their so called “Investment opportunity”. The existence of fraud is prevalent and should be cause for this contract to be voided. Had we seen these complaints prior this we would have walked away, better yet ran away from them when we first arrived in Cancun Mexico and were approached by NH Krystal representatives at the airport. As a consumer we have the right to receive sufficient and truthful information about the products acquired (articles 32, 33, & 34 of the Federal Consumer Protection Law of Mexico. Because the NH Krystal purposely misrepresented their product. “To constitute fraud the misrepresentation [or omission] must be made knowingly and intentionally, not as a result of mistake or accident; that is, that the person either knew or should have known of the falsity of the misrepresentation [or the false effect of the omission], or that he made the misrepresentation [or omission] in negligent disregard of its truth or falsity.” I am flying to Cancun on January 2nd 2016 to try and get in the Hotel, and see if I can politely convince them to give my money back. Sincerely, Ted H. Franse The Cardholder.

Te
Dec 20, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Mar 12, 2016

I have the same experience from Krystal and am writing my own complaints.

• Mi
      Aug 03, 2016

DATE: August 3, 2016

RE: Your Email Indicating a Cancellation of a Rental Account - $65, 000.00 USD FRAUD

Dear Sir / Madame,

I am the signatory on the account in question and I have never had a conversation with you or have authorized you in anyway to cancel any account. Currently there is a legal dispute with this account because of your companies inability to accuratly list or market the room and thereby provide any income from it as promised by Krystal Cancun Resort. The only reason that we have dealt with or have any knowledge of Global Resort Connections is because of the introduction through the Krystal Cancun Resort and we have tried many times to straighten out issues with this ownership / marketing and supposed income plan that simply has not worked or provided anything other than headaches since its inception.

I have tried in every way to be nice and decent about this but we have no results and nothing to show for it. There has been no proof of any listing, there is no documented evidence of attempts to rent or even market the room, the money that was paid in for an ownership under the guise of an investment wherein it would be rented and generate an income – provide an income to the hotel and provide an income to the timeshare owner – has never lived up to the promise. I am seeking a resolution to this with the full refund of all of our monies. I am at the same time pursuing police action and seeking an injunction prohibiting both Global Resort Connections and the Krystal Cancun Resort from operating until we are repaid in full plus expenses, frustration of contract fees, and damages for pain and suffering. If we can settle this quietly then I will accept a settlement of payment in full otherwise I will hire a mexican attorney and ask the Policia Federal to step in as this is a scam that is hurting mexico and its name and reputation.

Please respond within the next 72 hours.

cc. all police and regulatory agencies

Regards,

Michael P. Levesque, Dplm. Elec., M.Sc. Eng., P.Des., CET, BCTE, SM-IEEE, SMTA, CID, OCA, ME
    AstralENERGY Solar Manufacturing Corporation, Ltd., (aka AstralENERGY Renewables), President & Chief Technical Officer
    Master Engineer & Construction Foreman, Engineered Systems Power Generation - A Canadian Renewable Energy Company, Ltd.
    2755 Lauzon Parkway, Windsor, Ontario, Canada N8T 3H5
    PH: (519) 992-5193, EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com, EM: [protected]@me.com

Michael P. Levesque, Dplm. Elec, CET, P.Eng., P.Des., MSc Eng., BCTE, SM-IEEE, CID, OCA, ME
    President & Chief Executive Officer, Engineered Systems Networked Group of Companies, Worldwide LLC & AstralENERGY Renewables
    1555 Ding Xi Lu, Changing District, Shanghai, China
    PH: 001-519-992-5193 CELL, EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com, EM: [protected]@icloud.com

The Engineered Systems LLC. Worldwide - Networked Group of Companies is comprised of: Engineered Systems Incorporated, Engineered Systems China Ltd.; Engineered Systems Power Generation, AstralENERGY Solar Manufacturing Company Ltd. and Engineered Systems Heavy Equipment & Machinery Manufacturing Company Ltd. Engineered Systems is a vertically integrated group of companies that manufacturers LED Lighting, electronic assemblies, computer controlled ballasts and dimmable MH & LPS Lighting solutions, solar cells, solar panels, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy storage, micro generators, small and large scale wind turbine generators, and all electrical infrastructure (transformers, switchgear, cable, mini substations, etc.), provides sales, marketing, conceptualization, engineering, architecture, prototyping, labor, installation, operations, maintenance, retrofit, repair and recycling operations for renewable power generation facilities worldwide. We are a member of the Canadian Clean Energy Council, the International Power Producers Federation of the Asian Pacific Rim and Greater China, OACETT, IEEE, SMTA, IPC, Ontario Construction Association, and proud to be a member of Business Integrity Links of Windsor and Southwestern Ontario. ESA Registration # 58936, ESA Licensed Contractor 7010129, TSSA Account Number 421024 Please consider the resources you may be wasting before printing this e-mail. Copyright 2015. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be punishable by remedy of law.

From: Global Resorts Connections [mailto:[protected]@globalresortconnections.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 2:46 PM
    Subject: You have chosen to Cancel your rental account

Dear Global Member,

We have attempted to reach out to you numerous times via email and phone calls in order to

promote your shared ownership property. This is your confirmation that you have chosen to

deactivate your ad listing/marketing service. This means that your membership will not be

included in our website’s inventory, and as such does not have the possibility of receiving

income.
    Global Resort Connections

April 10, 2016

RE: Conversation with Juan Carlos of Concord Servicing

Dear Sir,

I am resending this message to you and all of the parties involved complete with all of the history involved. Please take special note of the last note below that was forwarded to Det. Ortiz of the Policia Federal.

Thank you.

2755 Lauzon Parkway, Windsor, Ontario, Canada N8T 3H5
    PH: (519) 992-5193, EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com, EM: [protected]@me.com

1555 Ding Xi Lu, Changing District, Shanghai, China

From: ENGSYSINC MAIN [mailto:[protected]@engsysinc.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:06 PM
    To: Martha Gonzalez
    Cc: Bernadeta, Joshua & Sebastian Levesque; [protected]@globalresortconnections.com; Policia Federal; [protected]@international.gc.ca
    Subject: Harassment of Bernadeta Levesque - Failure to Properly Process and Ratify Contract Number CCA12013

March 16, 2016

To: Krystal Resort, Cancun
    Blvd. Kukulcan Km 9,
    Zona Hotelera,
    77500 Cancún,
    Q.R., Mexico

RE: Threats & Harassment

Dear Martha,

Happy 2016. It seems after all of our work to get this consolidated into a single contract, in August of 2015, there is still some major discrepancy going on and we are again getting calls from Concord for payment of fees on the two contracts which were "cancelled".

There was verbal abuse and threats made to my wife Bernadeta this afternoon when a representative of Concord was calling on behalf of The Krystal Cancun to collect fees for a double bedroom suite that had neither been marketed nor rented and for which we had gone back and forth over contracts since 2013 when we had first made the investment. This was "sold to us as an investment that would pay a 25% per annum return in addition to our investment and that we would not only get our money back but would enjoy vacations, a nice rental income and a guaranteed return on investment of the property. None of it has come to pass.

Furthermore nothing has been rectified with Global Resort Connections as per our discussion so they do not have the current contract.

There were also refunds that should have been issued against both the marketing and listing fees with GRC and there was to be no fees for a year for the contract, all other fees reversed and we were to have further consideration because of the ongoing mess that I believed we had corrected. It has become such a burden and stressor that my wife has entered into a discussion with Global Resort Connections to simply sell it outright.

This cannot continue in this manner. Can you please help me to rectify the situation, make sure that GRC has the proper contract(s) on file, eliminate the ones no longer in use and contact Concord and get them to cease and desist until this is properly resolved - they are your credit collection agency, call them off. I do not want any further threatening phone calls going to my residence; it is unconscionable.

Either this is a real and legitimate enterprise or it's a scam. If it's a scam please note that I have copied both the Canadian Consulate and the Policia Federal on this letter and you will be hearing from them presently. If you wish to resolve this amicably then please either allow us to sell the timeshare without further hassle through GRC for what we would have earned or alternatively refund the $60, 000.00 USD directly to Bernadeta. I am done trying to negotiate through this matter.

Failure to reply in 48 hours will result in all materials being provided along with a statement of claim directly to the Policia Federal.

Gracias.

Michael P. Levesque, Dplm. Elec., M.Sc. Eng, CET, P.Des., BCTE, CID, SM-IEEE, OCA, ME
    Master Construction Engineer Engineered Systems Power Generation - A Canadian Renewable Energy Company, Inc.
    President & Chief Technical Officer, AstralENERGY Solar Manufacturing Corporation, Ltd., (aka AstralENERGY Renewables)
    EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com

Cc. Thomas Dela Vega, Global Resort Connections, Const. D. Ortega - Policia Federal, Canadian Consulate Cancun
    From: ENGSYSINC MAIN [mailto:[protected]@engsysinc.com]
    Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 3:00 PM
    To: Martha Gonzalez
    Subject: Re: CCA12013

Hi Martha.

Can you give me something to go back to Global Resort Connections with as I need to have everything amended as of the date that we were able to get the paperwork taken care of and the contract ratified. I have received a bill from them for the year but we spent a good portion of the year going back and forth to amend the documents. I need to push them back and properly set the billing dates as of the time frame when everything should be commencing with the new agreement.

Further, since it has gone from two agreements / two contracts to one - I need to get a refund from them for the initial fees. Would you please help facilitate this ?
    Master Construction Engineer
    ES Power Generation - A Canadian Renewable Energy Company, Inc.

Dear Mr. Levesque

I sent an email this past Thursday (see attachment) following up on an email I sent you on the 28th of June requesting the signed documentation that was sent May 14th as requested because it was incomplete, and until today i received them.
    I been following up in this case very closely but we cannot finalize this process until all documentation is filed to update the system.

Now the documentation is complete we will proceed.

De: MICHAEL LEVESQUE - MAIN [mailto:[protected]@engsysinc.com]
    Enviado el: jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015 06:19 p.m.
    Para: 'Martha Gonzalez'
    CC: [protected]@engsysinc.com; 'ENGSYSINC Apple Email'
    Asunto: RE: CCA12013
    Importancia: Alta

Is this resolved ??? I have not heard back from you in over a month and a half … thought we were resolving this now a whole other year is going by. I need to know it is resolved and that we are getting compensated properly…nobody is responding

Michael P. Levesque, Dplm. Elec., M.Sc. Eng, CET, P.Des., BCTE, SM-IEEE, CID, OCA
    EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com

The Engineered Systems LLC. Worldwide - Networked Group of Companies is comprised of: Engineered Systems Incorporated, Engineered Systems China Ltd.; Engineered Systems Power Generation, AstralENERGY Solar Manufacturing Company Ltd. and Engineered Systems Heavy Equipment & Machinery Manufacturing Company Ltd. Engineered Systems is a vertically integrated group of companies that manufacturers LED Lighting, electronic assemblies, computer controlled ballasts and dimmable MH & LPS Lighting solutions, solar cells, solar panels, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy storage, micro generators, small and large scale wind turbine generators, and all electrical infrastructure (transformers, switchgear, cable, mini substations, etc.), provides sales, marketing, conceptualization, engineering, architecture, prototyping, labor, installation, operations, maintenance, retrofit, repair and recycling operations for renewable power generation facilities worldwide. We are a member of the Canadian Clean Energy Council, the International Power Producers Federation of the Asian Pacific Rim and Greater China, OACETT, IEEE, SMTA, IPC, Ontario Construction Association, and proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau of Windsor and Southwestern Ontario. ESA Registration # 58936, ESA Licensed Contractor 7010129, TSSA Account Number 421024 Please consider the resources you may be wasting before printing this e-mail. Copyright 2015.

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2015 2:36 PM
    Subject: RE: CCA12013

Dear Mr. Levesque

Thank you for the documentation, however you missed some signatures. In page 2 and 3 I need Ms. Bernadeta´s initials and in page 4 I need both signatures by your name.

Please send it as soon as possible so that we can finalize this matter.

De: MICHAEL LEVESQUE - MAIN [mailto:[protected]@engsysinc.com]
    Enviado el: sábado, 27 de junio de 2015 03:22 p.m.
    Para: 'Martha Gonzalez'; [protected]@engsysinc.com
    CC: 'Fatima Gurubel'
    Asunto: CCA12013
    Importancia: Alta

Here is the resigned agreement.

EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com

The Engineered Systems LLC. Worldwide - Networked Group of Companies is comprised of: Engineered Systems Incorporated, Engineered Systems China Ltd.; Engineered Systems Power Generation, AstralENERGY Solar Manufacturing Company Ltd. and Engineered Systems Heavy Equipment & Machinery Manufacturing Company Ltd. Engineered Systems is a vertically integrated group of companies that manufacturers LED Lighting, electronic assemblies, computer controlled ballasts and dimmable MH & LPS Lighting solutions, solar cells, solar panels, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy storage, micro generators, small and large scale wind turbine generators, and all electrical infrastructure (transformers, switchgear, cable, mini substations, etc.), provides sales, marketing, conceptualization, engineering, architecture, prototyping, labor, installation, operations, maintenance, retrofit, repair and recycling operations for renewable power generation facilities worldwide. We are a member of the Canadian Clean Energy Council, the International Power Producers Federation of the Asian Pacific Rim and Greater China, OACETT, IEEE, SMTA, IPC, Ontario Construction Association, and proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau of Windsor and Southwestern Ontario. ESA Registration # 58936, ESA Licensed Contractor 7010129, TSSA Account Number 421024 Please consider the resources you may be wasting before printing this e-mail. Copyright 2014.

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 6:53 PM
    To: [protected]@engsysinc.com; [protected]@engsysinc.com
    Cc: 'Fatima Gurubel'
    Subject: RV: CCA12013

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Levesque

Attached you will find the paperwork with the corrections that you requested, I hope everything got cleared up in out after our phone conversation.

I am copying Fatima my assistant so she can follow up since I am going on vacations.

Regards

De: Fatima Gurubel [mailto:[protected]@kivc.com]
    Enviado el: martes, 02 de junio de 2015 05:44 p.m.
    Para: Martha Gonzalez
    Asunto: CCA12013

Anexo archivo del CCA12013.

On May 14, 2015, at 6:17 PM, Martha Gonzalez wrote:
    Dear Mr. Levesque

I apologize for all the inconvenience and delay in my response. Attached you will find the paper work for the new agreement as agreed, as well the terminations agreements for both contracts.
    Please sign it and send it back to us to that we can complete the merge of both membership.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

________________________________________

ATTACHMENTS OF CONTRACTS – SEE ATTACHED.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:29 PM
    To: [protected]@engsysinc.com
    Subject: RE: CASH OUT MEMBERSHIP - Engineered Systems Power Generation - Michael and Bernadeta Levesque

Mr. Levesque

Just confirming that we have confirm your wire transfer for the payment of your both memberships, we have forwarded this information to the accounting department to update the system.

www.kivc.com
    Quieres ver nuestra playa/would you like to see our beach?

De: MICHAEL LEVESQUE - MAIN [mailto:[protected]@engsysinc.com]
    Enviado el: viernes, 24 de enero de 2014 12:42 p.m.
    Para: 'Martha Gonzalez'
    Asunto: RE: CASH OUT MEMBERSHIP - Engineered Systems Power Generation - Michael and Bernadeta Levesque

This was processed again today.. please watch for and confirm the transfer of funds.

EM: [protected]@engsysinc.com

We are a member of the Canadian Clean Energy Council, the International Power Producers Federation of the Asian Pacific Rim and Greater China, OACETT, IEEE, SMTA, IPC, Ontario Construction Association, and proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau of Windsor and Southwestern Ontario. ESA Registration # 58936 Please consider the resources you may be wasting before printing this e-mail. Copyright 2014.

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 11:32 AM

Dear Mr. Levesque

Please find below the requested information, as you mentioned your balance applying your discount is $22, 500 usd.

Beneficiary's name: Hotelera Chicome S.A de C.V
    Beneficiary's Address: PASEO KUKULKAN KM 9 LOTE 9 Y 9A Z.H.
    City: CANCUN, Q. ROO 77500
    MEXICO.
    Beneficiary's Account No: 2662370328
    Beneficiary's Bank: Bank of America
    Beneficiary's Bank Address: 700 Louisiana 8th Floor
    City: Houston, TX 77002 USA
    Beneficiary's SWIFT code: BOFAUS3N
    Reference: CCB11055 & CCB11042

If you prefer also you can use a credit card if you are unable to proceed with the Wire Transfer, attached you will find the debit authorization form if you need it.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I did not received your previous email.

If you need any other information please let me know.

Regards and have a great weekend.

www.kivc.com
    Quieres ver nuestra playa/would you like to see our beach?

De: MICHAEL LEVESQUE - MAIN [mailto:[protected]@engsysinc.com]
    Enviado el: jueves, 23 de enero de 2014 06:05 p.m.
    Para: [protected]@kivc.com
    CC: 'Silva Gonzalez'; c.[protected]@kivc.com
    Asunto: CASH OUT MEMBERSHIP - Engineered Systems Power Generation - Michael and Bernadeta Levesque

Martha Gonzalez,

Dear Martha, I sent an email and tried to call several times as I was arranging for the final payment from my bank in Belize and need the bank details. I tried to send the money to the Krystal International Vacation Club but the transfer was returned saying that the “receiving bank had not accepted the transaction”. Can you please contact me and confirm the banking details, the amount due – I believe it was $22, 500.00. I have already started receiving mail from the collection agency for the finance option of the contract but have never had any interest in that arrangement and have been trying very unsuccessfully to get in touch with you. I am very disappointed that my previous email went unanswered and as a result am copying this email to ALL of the contacts as offered in the information kit with our contracts.

I have further questions, but they will wait until I have received the correct banking information from you so that I can make this transfer.

From: Silva Gonzalez [mailto:[protected]@kivc.com]
    Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 1:12 PM
    To: [protected]@engsysinc.com; [protected]@engsysinc.com
    Subject: ccb-11042 LEVESQUE

Dear Mr. Levesque,

This is only to reiterate we are pleased to welcome you as a new member in Krystal International Vacation Club. We are happy extending all the privileges of KIVC to customers like you. We are sure that you will find your membership a convenient way to make unforgettable all your vacations. In addition you will now receive specials rates in reservations and excursions for all your family.
    Please add my email to your contacts, thanks for choosing Krystal International Vacation Club. We look forward to serving you.

Silvia Gonzalez
    TEL. (998) 848-9800 EXT 728
    FAX. (998) 848-9829
    email: [protected]@kivc.com

From: Silva Gonzalez [mailto:[protected]@kivc.com]
    Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 3:31 PM
    Subject: RV: CCB-11042 Levesque

Dear Mr. Levesque,

Please send us your bank’s transfer receipt, thank you.
    You can email at: [protected]@kivc.com or [protected]@kivc.com .

Silvia Gonzalez
    TEL. (998) 848-9800 EXT 728
    FAX. (998) 848-9829
    email: [protected]@kivc.com

From: Krystal Minivac1 [mailto:[protected]@kivc.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:17 PM
    Subject: Airport pick up voucher

Good morning Michael P Levesque

Your airport pick up voucher is attached and your transportation back to the airport it´s scheduled for Dec. 19th at 9:20 am, just please remember to pay 30 usd for the service to the driver who will pick you up at the airport.

Thanks!

To: 'reservacionescancú[protected]@krystal-hotels.com'
    Cc: [protected]@engsysinc.com
    Subject: {Spam?} Flight Information for Michael Levesque & Family

Dear Maria,

I know that you have been trying to reach me in order to get the flight information for our arrival on December 14, 2013. The flight information is below:

Traveler information
    Traveler names, loyalty programs, and ticket type
    Traveler 1 MICHAEL LEVESQUE

Traveler 4 SEBASTIAN LEVESQUE
    Airline Ticket Number: 487T6SKSC0004 Ticketless

Flight itinerary
    Orbitz record locator: PBORB6441335064
    To make changes to your trip, go to
    Trip details | Terms and conditions

12:21 PM Cancun Airport (CUN) | Terminal 3
    Arrive Detroit, Michigan
    5:03 PM Detroit Wayne County Airport (DTW) | Terminal N

Spirit Airlines record locator: C35DRY
    Security update: Airports and airlines now require that you obtain a boarding pass before entering the security checkpoint. Review the latest airport security rules.

Michael Peter Levesque, Dplm. Elec., M.Sc. Eng., P.Des., CET, BCTE, M-IEEE, CID
    Engineered Systems LLC., Worldwide - Networked Group of Companies
    President & Chief Technical Officer
    Windsor, Ontario, CAN
    PH: (519) 944-9200 ext. 1058
    FX: (519) 962-9157
    WS: www.engsysinc.com

The Engineered Systems LLC. Worldwide - Networked Group of Companies is comprised of: Engineered Systems Incorporated, Engineered Systems China Ltd.; Engineered Systems Power Generation, AstralENERGY Solar Manufacturing Company Ltd. and Engineered Systems Heavy Equipment & Machinery Manufacturing Company Ltd. Engineered Systems is a vertically integrated group of companies that manufacturers LED Lighting, electronic assemblies, computer controlled ballasts and dimmable MH & LPS Lighting solutions, solar cells, solar panels, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy storage, micro generators, small and large scale wind turbine generators, and all electrical infrastructure (transformers, switchgear, cable, mini substations, etc.), provides sales, marketing, conceptualization, engineering, architecture, prototyping, labor, installation, operations, maintenance, retrofit, repair and recycling operations for renewable power generation facilities worldwide. We are a member of the Canadian Clean Energy Council, the International Power Producers Federation of the Asian Pacific Rim and Greater China, OACETT, IEEE, SMTA, IPC, and proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau of Windsor and Southwestern Ontario. ESA Registration # 58936 Please consider the resources you may be wasting before printing this e-mail.

This e-mail is private and confidential. Copyright 2012.

We are the elite, the next generation, sustainable, honorable and conscious. We are Renewable. We are power. 我们是下一代可持续发展新能源的精英,我们的意识使得我们可被尊敬。
    Fun and Sun Getaways
    Thank you for your business!

BOOKED ITEMS Cost Status

Krystal Resort Cancun $249.00 Receipt Confirmation 0811101
    Resort Verification: In Process

ADDED BONUS! Your vacation package includes our premium Trip Insurance therefore your travel dates are fully changeable at no cost up until 5 days of your arrival date.

Your reservation is currently being processed with the resort. You will receive your formal confirmation via email within 3 to 14 days. You will receive a resort welcome call, as the resort needs to verify and process your reservation for their special promotion. Please check your email account between now and then, if you do not receive the letter please call customer service: 1-(888)481-9660.
    IMPORTANT:

Please go to the following link and agree to the terms and conditions of this offer:

and agree to the terms and conditions of this offer.

This needs to be done before you can check in at the resort and to prevent you from being cancelled.

Hotel Reservation Information

Main Contact: Michael P Levesque Email: [protected]@engsysinc.com

Check In Date: 12/14/2013 Check Out Date: 12/19/2013

Rooms: 1 Adults: 2 Children: 2

ROOM INFORMATION:
    Room Type: Deluxe Guestroom at Krystal Resort Cancun
    Room Description: A 365 Sq. Feet And With Floor To Ceiling Windows Offering Panoramic Views Of Either The Caribbean Sea Or Cancun Lagoon, There Is Nothing Standard About These Hotel Rooms. Choice Of King Bed Or Two Double Beds. Maximum Occupancy Of 4 Guests.

RE-SCHEDULING / CANCELLATION POLICY:
    Should the dates you originally selected not work out for you, we can also change your package to an open dated reservation. You can then call us at any time during the next 12 months to give us your new arrival date at no additional charge. However, if you decide to cancel your reservation for a refund, please call our customer service department instead of your credit card company and we will return the full purchase price back to your account instantly, minus a small $75 processing charge. Thank you for being a Fun and Sun Getaways customer and we look forward to providing you with the best travel experience possible!

Customer Support:
    If you have questions about your reservation, please contact Customer service between the hours of 9 AM - 8 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 7 PM Eastern Standard Time Saturday - Sunday.1-(888)481-9660
    or email:[protected]@funandsungetaways.com

Your vacation package will be billed to your credit card as Fun and Sun Getaways.

• Pa
      Jan 13, 2017

Please, I need to contact as many people possible that has been victim or Scam by The timeshare Krystal Cancun is offering...

I saw your information useful, but I'm another victim of their fraudulent business and I'm looking forward to fight for my money back...

If you still have your contract with Krystal Cancun resorts, and you use Latitude 21 as a broker to advertise your room, and you haven't got your money back or any payment for your rents, please, contact me.
    -Paola Michel
    michel.[protected]@bvrmc.org,

• Pa
      Feb 26, 2019

Hello,

Did you get your money back,
    I started a group long time ago, and has been taking lots of time and energy to put something together, some of us already start a process to get our money back, we may talked in the past but in case you haven’t solve your case, please contact me.
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    And check this link, it will lead you to a channel we are working on, to plant awareness to everybody else