krushgirlz.bigcartel.com / They only took my money and didn't send order

I was really pissed off after I dealt with the company www.krushgirlz.bigcartel.com. They took money and promised to deliver the order within several weeks, but after I heard only stupid excuses and promises. They did nothing, and when I tried to return money, these ### started to ask for more. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Sm
Jul 12, 2014

More krushgirlz.bigcartel.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kr
      12th of Aug, 2014

We don't ask ppl for more money, how would we ?? We have no way to process the funds what you're saying is fraudulent in itself

12th of Aug, 2014

What's your order number? And name, what did you order? If you feel scammed call paypal we have thousands of satisfied krushdollz

• Dy
      9th of Jan, 2015

I ordered something from them last Friday and they never sent my order to me...I don't think they'll send it at all :( can't trust anyone

• Lw
      4th of Feb, 2015

I placed an order a week or so ago and received nothing. Money was taking out of my account and when I didn't receive a tracking number after a few days I sent an email. No one responde . I sent another same thing. I went on there instagram page to ask about it. I was block. They sent an email stating my order was canceled per my request. I never asked to cancel my order. Just wanted to know what was up with my shipment.

5th of Feb, 2015

They did the same thing to me. I ordered from them 6 months ago and they still haven't sent me my order. They took my money. Every time I try to e-mail them they don't reply.

8th of Feb, 2015

Dynasty smith you ordered on the 9th of jan and your order was delivered on the 15th In Jacksonville florida . L will when customers take to social media to inquire about an order and they keep posting negative comments comments are deleted and order is refunded it's a sure sign that you are inpatient and besides when your order was looked up it was fraudulent we know exactly who you are. Sam 788 please contact our customer service number because six months is a long time to not order so we can resolve the issue for you

• Kc
      11th of Feb, 2015

I ordered from on Dec 18th 2014 as a Christmas gift and even knew it would take up to 25 working days to get my order and it would be a little late gift when it first ordered. When it 1st went over i was told they were backed up but i was glad they were just keeping me posted but now they won't reply to numerous emails and i still have not received my order and am very worried that I was scammed. I just want my order. it was order number #1427
    The custom timberlands and cc sweater for a total of $395 USD Any help with this and what i can do to get my order would be gratefully appreciated!! I know my daughter would be able to influence a lot of additional sales just by wearing these items the the 6A texas school she attends and cheers for! She is heartbroken at the idea of not getting this portion of her Christmas gift.

• Br
      16th of Feb, 2015

I ordered from them recently & they took my money & haven't replied to any of my email messages or phone calls.

18th of Feb, 2015

Brittany Bailey

Your order was refunded the day we spoke with you.

18th of Feb, 2015

Brittany Bailey

You were refunded the same day we spoke to you.

2nd of Mar, 2015

I don't know what's going on but I have contact you guys several times and I still haven't received an email or my package yet and this order have been placed I was really hoping to wear my Coco sweater on Valentines Day t

2nd of Mar, 2015

My order number is 1831are not been waiting on my package

• Da
      22nd of Mar, 2015

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE! THEY ARE RUDE AND SO UNPROFESSIONAL! IT TOOK OVER A MONTH FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE! THEY WONT RESPOND TO MOST OF YOUR EMAILS! JUST SAVE THE HEADACHE!

25th of Mar, 2015

Danielle Davis you ordered on the 11th of March and the order was delivered to you on the 19th of March. Caroline I remember you.! You ordered a pair of custom boots the first pair didn't fit you, because you selected the wrong size, you were upset with us as if we know your shoe size, we offered you another pair at a way discounted price, completed them shipped and delivered the 2nd pair ...you're still unhappy ? Had no clue sorry to hear this

• Aa
      25th of Apr, 2015

I ordered the custom timberland boots for my teenage daughter on 1/22/2015, we were both content with the delivery time of 15 to 25 business days. 38 business days later no product. I e-mailed the company got a response of I couldn't get a refund because they were an "custom order", but still no product!!! Now we're at business day #66 mo product, no refund . I got a call from a lady named Brittany but couldn't answer because I was busy but she left me a message to call back and all I've got is NOTHING!!! Nobody ever answers the phone, 9 times out of 10 you can't leave a message (how convenient) I still haven't received a response to any of my correspondents since she called!!! I am not the average person, I don't want to have to call in favors to get my money back as I do not, I repeat I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT, JUST MY MONEY!!! ALL $262.00 OR I'M AFRAID I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CALL IN A FAVOR FROM MY CONTACTS IN THE F.B.I. AND SECRET SERVICE AND HAVE THEM LEAN ON THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. IF I DO NOT GET MY REFUND IN THE NEXT 5 DAYS EXPECT EVERY WORD I SAID TO HAPPEN!!!

• Ka
      9th of May, 2015

I ordered in July 2014 and never received my order. After waiting a month, i got an email that my order had been returned and that i had to provide my shipping address again so i emailed it to them but never heard back and never received my order. I tried contacting them several times and never got a reply. I believe it was a scam. I ordered about 5 things from there and paid over $200 dollars and since i'm from Canada i had to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping. I would still like to get a refund or at least get what i ordered.

• Vi
      7th of Nov, 2015

DO NOT BUY FROM KRUSHGIRLZ!
    I paid over $60 dollars, I got NOTHING.
    I am in the UK and they made excuses but when exposed they turned into disgusting, people with the most rude emails. I was called a [censored], a liar, a thief and ALOT WORSE because I asked for a refund.. Oh and can I add a year and a half later, I am still in a dispute, I am denied a refund. The worst company I have ever dealt with. It is run but animals who call themselves professionals

• Ju
      15th of Mar, 2016

What kinds of credit cards are you fools using? If you purchase something and don't receive it, contact the credit card company and let them deal with these shysters. Easy peasy.