KRONOS / GLOW.COM / UBERSCAM

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I sent for, or responded to an offer for a sample of the KRONOS hair products. The intro cost was $4.95 which I paid using a gift Visa or Mastercard which had a remainder balance from the $50.00 original card value. When I sent for this crap there was no mention that I would be committed to continue using, and making further purchases of the product. Now, I received a call from a COLLECTION AGENCY demanding payment of approx $108.00 which they had tried to bill my card. However, the card balance had been used by then and the card expired anyway. I told the collections caller that this was a SCAM attempt and that I did not recall any commmittment agreement. I then told the caller to go to hell, and I didn't care if they took it to collection. THIS WAY OF MARKETING IS A SCAM AND VERY DECEPTIVE. They'll never collect from me. Screw them. They cannot ruin my credit anymore than it already is.

Fr

Comments

• To
      31st of Jan, 2011

I have a question, I told them that it was a scam and I wasn't paying them, and I'm worried they are going to sure me or something. Have they called you back since to demand the money again?