Kroger / rude service

1 31300 Michigan AveWestland 48186, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-326-6981

I work for a company called Prospect Airport Services (18 years) which has employment available at Metro Airport. I am totally furious with The Kroger store listed above. As we all know these times are bad and people are in desperate need of jobs. For a company of this size to be rude, unprofessional and uncaring is 100% unacceptable. I have called the Kroger Store listed above on several ocassions in the past week including twice today 2/25/2009. Each time I politely state what I need (past employee verification) and request for someone to help in verifing the past employee. Each time I am told I'm being connected to the manager...each time I listen to music for several minutes...each time the phone then rings and rings and rings...then back to music...more ringing...then a pick up...click and disconnected. Even after calling them back today and informing them of what I have been going through the woman who answered offered no apologies...she in fact said nothing after explaining things to her...I simply heard a click and the whole process of trying to talk to a manager started again and ended with a disconnect again.

As I stated above...times are hard...people need jobs...verifications are necessary exspecially at the airport. Families are losing homes...they need employment. Again I can not believe how uncaring and rude this kroger is. I hope I receive a reply on this and I will be looking for it. Hopefully I will not have to pursue this any farther and look foward to hearing from you. Sincerely: Rochelle Foust

Comments

• Me
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Rochelle,

I have made a complaint via email about a issue and it was resolved and I was very impressed, I submitted a complaint via their website but you might try the following:

Main Corporate# 1-866-221-4141

Local Michigan Office:
    Kroger - Michigan
    40399 Grand River Ave
    Novi, MI 48375

15th of Jan, 2013

ACTUALLY KROGER HAS A NUMBER THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU FOR EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION...