Kroger — stalking
May 04 2017 around 8:19pm, I enter the store & ask where can I buy a carton of cigarettes, a young lady told me go to register 9.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Duluth, GASo I walk to register 9 after a couple minutes the Cashier next to 9 by the name of Jahvisha said I can help, as I'm telling Jahvisha what I need she is murmuring with the cashier on 9 I paid no mind to it till I go to check out with JAHVISHA Is On phone in her register with lady in register 9 both on the phone. I hand JAHVISHA my Identification Card && she's ASKING ME FOR MY ADDRESS!!! NOT MY DOB, so I asked Why are you asking for my address & not my date of birth???
THE MANAGER ON DUTY THINKS YOU LOOK YOUNG SO I HAVE TO ASK FOR YOUR ADDRESS.
THE REASON WHY ONE HANDS THERE ID IS TO PROVE THERE AGE ???
TO THE MANAGER ON DUTY: STOP TRYING TO STALK CUSTOMERS!!!
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out