Krogerstalking

May 04 2017 around 8:19pm, I enter the store & ask where can I buy a carton of cigarettes, a young lady told me go to register 9.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Duluth, GASo I walk to register 9 after a couple minutes the Cashier next to 9 by the name of Jahvisha said I can help, as I'm telling Jahvisha what I need she is murmuring with the cashier on 9 I paid no mind to it till I go to check out with JAHVISHA Is On phone in her register with lady in register 9 both on the phone. I hand JAHVISHA my Identification Card && she's ASKING ME FOR MY ADDRESS!!! NOT MY DOB, so I asked Why are you asking for my address & not my date of birth???
SHE SAID:!
THE MANAGER ON DUTY THINKS YOU LOOK YOUNG SO I HAVE TO ASK FOR YOUR ADDRESS.
THE REASON WHY ONE HANDS THERE ID IS TO PROVE THERE AGE ???
TO THE MANAGER ON DUTY: STOP TRYING TO STALK CUSTOMERS!!!

As

Comments

May 05, 2017

That's not stalking. They're seeing if you know the address that's on your license. As many people with fake ids probably won't know the address that's printed on it.

• As
      May 05, 2017

@Anita Bawnghit Anita the legal age in Georgia to buy cigarettes is 18!!!
    I would't be buying cartons of cigarettes if I had just started smoking tabacco!

Also I would understand if they asked for my address to buy liquor, since the legal age is 21.

May 06, 2017

@Ashleyy That makes no sense. So for booze its ok, but not for cigarettes? Great logic.

• As
      May 06, 2017

@Anita Bawnghit Anita get a life. You was not there girl so shh.. keep it going!!!