Kroger Private Selection Basil Pesto / mislabeling, deceptive & baloney at it's best
This product in the 10 oz. Size mimics other products that offer genuine basil pesto mixed with garlic olive oil, cheese in a traditional italian way but krogers version is primarily spinach, dark and smelly. A hint of basil, I guess, but just about non - existent spinach is much cheaper of course tha fresh basil so this is the obvious reason.
Labeling goes on to say "made from an authentic receipe with basil, rich cheeses, and garlic". Baloney! No mention that they did not use olive oil (The only way it could even be close to authentic) they used canola oil. Cheapie, cheapie.
Labeling say zero cholesterol. How possible with"rich cheese, oil, milk"!
Shame on krogers for offering this type of product in such a fraudulent manner.
More Kroger Private Selection Basil Pesto Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service