Kroger / no refund for defective merchandise
I purchased 2 GE LED candelabra light bulbs on clearance at $2.89 each. They were in sealed original packages. At home, I tried one of the light bulbs and it was non-functional - clearly it was the bulb that was inoperable because the fixture worked fine with another bulb. Today I politely attempted to return the 2 bulbs with the original receipt, and was refused by Kroger customer service. He said it was "buy at your own risk because it is a manager special." No sign said that anywhere. The manager was standing right there at that time. They had no other explanation for selling defective merchandise and refusing to refund the purchase price.
I am a FREQUENT customer of this Kroger store as I live 2 blocks away. I have spent literally tens of thousands of dollars at Kroger. This is insulting treatment of a good customer.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - customer service
- Kroger - pineapple tidbits 
- Kroger - hot foods department
- Kroger - kroger golden flax and grain pan bread
- Kroger - no product on the shelves