Kroger / near expiration simply organic bread
Ralphs located at 18010 Chatsworth St. Granada Hills, CA (Spoke with both Store Managers: Eric Scantland, and Dennis)
I shopped at Ralphs today, August 6, 2018. I was going to buy a loaf of Simply Organic Bread, but the expiration date on it was August 8, 2018. I asked the store manager if I could get a discount because the bread was near expiration. He told me to come back tomorrow, said he could not mark it down today. I told him that I walks to the store and that I could not come back tomorrow, besides we are having triple digits heat wave right now. He would not bulge. Now I have shopped at Ralphs and Food 4 less for over 40 years and have never experienced this before. I can not help but wonder about this?
The store is located about 1 and 1/2 miles from my home and I am 72 years old, I think this was poor customer's service and perhaps some type of racial issue.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service