Kroger Master Card / short payment due date
I signed up for the master card that was promoted by Kroger Co.
I returned from a 13 day cruise to find out I owed them a payment the next day by mail. Never have I had such a short time to pay a bill. I called the Master Card and they were not customer-oriented and do not have a grace period nor admit to any responsibility to get their bills mailed in a timely manner and wanted me to pay a $35.00 late charge. I called back and talked to a supervisor and she finally said they had no proof that my bill had gone out timely and would cancel the $35.00 later charge this onetime.
I cancelled the card and will not go to Kroger any more either. Terrible customer service - promotes arguements and no flexibility.
More Kroger Master Card Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - All laudry detergent
- Kroger - pharmacy
- Kroger - friday and saturday sale
- Kroger - shoppers and produce
- Kroger - all laundry detergent