Kroger / employment
I have done 4 or 5 application done 2 or 3 drug test. That is as far as it goes. I have nothing on my backround check. Never failed a drug test. Had an interview set for May 1st at 10 am.
Just a quick reminder about your upcoming interview for the e-Commerce Selector position!
Here are your interview confirmation details:
Address: 7087 Highway 70 S Bellevue, TENNESSEE 37221
Store Number : 00527 - LOCATION 00527
Interviewer: ALICE KENNEDY
Interviewer Phone: [protected]*2158
Alice called to reschedule for later in the day. We got talking and she said she would have to talk to another manager. Because I apply for cashier or click list and was told all they had for me was deli nights. I have 6 kids range from 15 to 7m. I can do a couple nights. I never had the interview. But today I get an email saying they went with someone more qualified. I have 16 year cashier experience. I was told I have family in click list so they will not put me their. I have only my 6 kids in tn. I am divorced. I have been told by employees that I am the wrong color. If I am not black Alice will not hire me. I feel like I am being discriminated against.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service