Krogercustomer service

B Nov 15, 2017

I went in with my husband yesterday 11/14/2017 and we decided to cash ourselves out thru self check . The cokes we bought is buy 4 and get them for 88 cents ! as it was ringing up the price was showing 1.79 a piece instead of 88 cents so I pushed the attendant button for help . She helps the person next to us and looks at us and walks off. I ask her to please come help and she did but never ask or said a thing . Complete silence with lots of attitude !!! This is not good customer service . The crew that works behind the customer service desk is also very, very rude and lots of attitude !!! The manager really needs to address this situation and hire more friendly people for this store. Also the security for this store at night sits down on the handicap shopping carts talking on their phone and just ignore whats going on around them . What kind of security is that? This makes kroger look really bad !!! This happens to be a kroger that is right in front of the apartments I live in but with this being the case I will just take my business else where. The store address is 3930 clarksville hwy., nashville, tn. The cashier was Check 502 at 5:41 p.m. on 11/14/17