Kroger / adult employee bullying teenage customer

1 Covington, GA, United States Review updated:

When it comes to my experiences with the Kroger @ 5341 Highway 20 South, Covington, GA 30016, I feel that this store has been slipping for quite a while now. There are many people who feel the same way and I've also been having problems with a particular employee that others have had problems with. A cashier by the name of Deanna Griffin is someone I've had problems with for up to a year before I decided to stop shopping .

I ran across this employee when I was with family shopping I just saw someone looking at me and turned around to see who it was and she rolled her eyes and started looking at me crazy. I was confused because I didn't know her and didn't know why she did that.

The second incident was when I was in her checkout line and she acknowledged the person with me but didn't acknowledged me. I messed up on my transaction and she treated me like utter crap, she literally tossed the freakin receipt!

Then the last incident with her is when I was in another checkout line and she rolled her eyes at me. My mom saw it, and the at the time manager and a male shopper. Deanna did this while checking out another customer in her line.

I reported Deanna to Kroger HQs, I reported her to the store customer service (who treated me like a liar) but nothing prevailed only a "talk.". Like many people who are fed up with her, they says she plays stupid as if she doesn't remember. Also there are a couple of reviews on this site with people who went through the same thing, people see it so I don't see why they don't fire her.

I stopped going because I was so sick of being disrespected and bullied by someone I didn't know. The incidents with Deanna also made me physically sick as well.

Deanna isn't professional, she's just a person who puts up a front like she is.

It's amazing how someone who doesn't know you can bully you like that. A grown woman at that?

Ja
Sep 14, 2018

Comments

• Co
      14th of Sep, 2018

"I stopped going because I was so sick of being disrespected and bullied by someone I didn't know"
    She didn't bully you, she rolled her eyes at you. While that may be rude it is not being a bully.

"The incidents with Deanna also made me physically sick as well."
    If something as stupid as that made you ill, you are going to have a hard time in life.

"Deanna isn't professional, she's just a person who puts up a front like she is"
    Deanna is a casher in a grocery store.