Krista Friedman / Scam

1 3365 DunevilleLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I had given Krista approx $5000 for 3 nights stay in this home at that time she also referred to the estate as "Casa Scott". This home looked fantastic on the website. 55, 000 galloon lagoon pool, open floor plan etc... The only fantastic thing is that she was able to pay her bills with my money (unless this is the scam that she told everyone who wanted to rent the house!) She told me on the phone that this wasn't her fault and that the world was mad at her... I did mention that she used MY money for HER bills right? Okay, please heed my advice and NEVER hire her to be an agent for your home rental NOR give her money if you are looking to rent a home.

Kr

Comments

15th of Sep, 2009

What you fail to mention here Kris is that you got almost $3000 of your money back, and you have done everything in your power to trash my name and reputation. I was also very badly victimized. If you want to be posting blastphemous comments, do them about Ken Bush of ELG, LLC, Visa MasterCard and Stacy Thornton, because they are the reason for the business going down. I was honest with you and kept you up-to-date and all you did was air all my personal business with the rest of the world and make light of it and dismiss it. Very heartless and a rotten thing to do.

4th of Feb, 2010

Krista is a scammer. She stole approx $11, 000 dollars on a rental house for 7 people last summer. Telling us countless stories. Promises to be paid back in full were made and we did not receieve any payment. The OP is correct as she is a theif and should never be dealt with.

4th of Feb, 2010

Krista Friedman is a scammer. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER

• Je
      15th of Feb, 2010

Krista Friedman found me a house to rent AND DID NOT SCAM ME out of any money! I was living in Oregon and was trying to move to Vegas but was unable to fly out to look at EVERY SINGLE property myself, she went above & beyond to find me my PERFECT property match. She COULD HAVE "taken all my money that I sent her, & SCAMMED me, BUT SHE DIDNT! I think she is just getting a bad rapp for something that was not her fault . Sometimes people just want someone to blame when things dont pan out the way they might have hoped. There ARE ALOT OF SCAMMERS HERE IN VEGAS, but i DO NOT think Krista Friedman is one of them! She helped me with finding my rental (without knowing me) when she didnt even have to .

17th of Mar, 2010

JeannetteS, You are VERY lucky! As you can see if you look through these message boards is that there are numerous individuals who were taken advantage of by her. I did get some of my money back from her, I never disputed that. What she fails to mention in her "rebuttals" is that she gave me the run around during that time. Then she couldn't give me the rest of my money because she had to pay HER BILLS! Not my problem!! She is a liar, she shouldn't be trusted. You lucked out as far as many of us are concerned. She would tell all of us to call her bank, her this her that to discuss why she didn't have the money. Really??? As if that would even be possible for any of us. Reputable businesses will not give information to third party people and why should we do the leg work for her? So after (many of us as far as I can tell by other comments) refused to do that and still demanded our monies, she then just refused to answer emails, phone calls, smoke signals etc. Any form of communication we had, she refused to communicate with us. So JeannetteS, you are very lucky and I am glad she didn't scam you as she did numerous others. I hope you are having a great time in Vegas, someone should be lucky out there. Best of luck to you.

• Ca
      28th of Jun, 2011

Please be aware the "Krista Friedman" is also using the name "Kris Greven". She is still acting as a property manager for properties and to date has thousands of dollars of deposits of peoples money that has not been returned. BEWARE OF THIS PERSON.