Krislynn LLC / Erroneous publishing of complaints

1 PO 4764 Crofton MD 21114Crofton, KY, United States
Phone: 410 859 3538

To My Customers
It is sad when people or competitors decide to publish erroneous information about your business to hurt or damage its reputation. Our phone number is prominently displayed on our site for communication purposes and we are available to answer phone calls during the week. [protected]) We have never had a better business bureau complaint, and since we don't sell 10 bikes at a time like the complaint suggests how could we keep someones deposit on something we don't do. The complain that someone ordered 10 bikes and gave us a deposit and never received their merchandise is even more ridiculous since krislynn.net is a site made to sell parts not whole goods. Please feel free to call us and validate our legitimacy.I would never publicly publish our business phone number if we were trying to be devious or dishonest with our customers. It is a shame people attempt to ruin businesses and there is no check on the legitimacy of the complaint. In the end all it can do is hurt the company and attempt to disrupt its ability do honest business. I would assure you a disgruntled competitor published this erroneous claim.
Thanks again for taking the time to read my response
Steven Doetschman