Kringkily / watch fraud- scam

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Recently i bought a Omega Speedmaster from this " Reputable" seller from omegaforums.net. The result was a terrible nightmare, because i trust in this seller by his reputation, i paid to him by money transfer, to my surprise he never send nothing to me. So i lost 2300 USD. So this scammer of name George operate from this site call it omegaforums.net. Be very careful people.

As
Sep 17, 2014

Comments

• Kr
      Dec 15, 2014

This is completely false as I have never taken funds without delivering product. Please check email addresses and references as you most likely were contacted by a scammer and then without further research sent funds without contacting me through the forums of various watch sites. I have countless positive feedback and this is baseless.

• Sk
      Dec 26, 2014

Having recently transacted with Kringkily, this account seems highly unlikely. If you are considering dealing with him, I recommend that you do a google search to see the endless positive feedback before giving this complaint much consideration - sky_scr4per

• As
      Jan 05, 2015

This guy has no shame, give me back my money thief!; i already report you to the police!

Jan 07, 2015

Please provide any proof otherwise your words are a complete lie. Funny how no one from your report has contacted me because most likely your information is complete garbage.

Jan 07, 2015

Sent a message asking for your response to your complaint and have received zero in my inbox. Show your proof you contacted me.