Kriegers Buick Muscatine Iowa / lack of help/service

1 Muscatine, IA, United States

I was traveling with a rented buick verano. I had stayed in a motel in muscatine iowa overnight. The vehicle indicated a leak in a tire.

I went to the gm kriegers dealership first thing on 7/14/17. I explained to the service writer maynard martin... That I was traveling and needed to get a slow leak fixed. He stated they were booked solid with work for the day. They were absolutely no cars in the shop... And no one in the waiting room. I asked him where in town I could get a tire fixed... He stated he had no idea. I asked him if he lived in muscatine. I guess that annoyed him.

I asked if I could have access to the dealership air hose. He did then air up the tire for me... And I left with a leaking tire to try and find somewhere else to repair it. I realize there wasn't much money to be made on my request for service... I thought that having a buick and stating that I was on the road traveling... Would allow the dealership to accommodate my fairly simple request. Thanks for the courtesy and good will gm/buick.

Ph