kramer and kaslow / satisfied client

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am a client of Kramer and Kaslow / MJ Stein and let me say that i feel that Stan is just another person with an agenda to sell. I have hired this attorney to represent me in a lawsuit against my lender countrywide home loans now bank of america. Let me say that M.J. Stein is a 25-year award-winning litigator, and trial lawyer. He has represented many of the world's largest companies in State and Federal Court, and has been involved in some of the highest profile cases in the Nation's history. This law firm deals with you directly and personally, from your first telephone call until your case is resolved. Here is some fact regarding my attorney i have hired to help with a lawsuit against my lender. In the massive case, Ronald v. Bank of America, Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC409444, in which the Firm is representing more
than one thousand California consumers against attempted foreclosures by Bank of America, the Firm recently -- in October, 2010 -- obtained an order in favor of all clients and against the Bank from Federal Judge Manuel Real. Judge Real referred to one of the Bank's arguments as "absurd" and threw the Bank out of Federal District Court with respect to the case. So yes do your homework i did mine and i couldnt be more satisfied. I feel sorry for people like Stan. May God Bless you.

Comments

• Gr
      24th of Dec, 2010

You sound like a "SALES MAN"! .. Have you recieved a signed copy of your retainer? (Signed by both attorneys? Stein and Kaslow? Have you seen your name (Which is Pblic Record) on this huge mass joinder case? Or is Kramer and Kaslow having you sign there retainer with NO proof of you being a plantiff on the case. Sounds like you failed in school cause your not good a t doing your homework! And I more thing quit SELLING yourself as a NON Bias client. When it is mis leading that you work for Kramer and Kaslow.