kramer and kaslow / Loan Modification

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-580-0704

KRAMER AND KASLOW is another Law Firm acting as a front for all these ex loan mod shops who no longer are in business. Kramer and Kaslow used to be a intake office for loan modification companies to submit their loan modifications to them and they just took the money. Now all of a sudden they doing this "MASS JOINDER" called the Roland vs. Bank of America but quite frankly I don't believe they have any agreement with the main attorney on this case nor have I ever seen ONE retainer signed by the main attorney on all these cases they are taking money on. They also are advertising that Kramer and Kaslow is doing their own "Litigation". Once again I haven't seen even one case being filed under Kramer and Kaslow. What I do know is this operation is being run by Gary and Chris Fox. Gary is an EX LOAN MOD agent and Chris Fox.. Well I think his name speaks for himself. He used to OWN Green Credit and that got Raided with a Criminal Search Warrant. (See link below) Then he left to work at United Law Group another operation that was raided and shut down. Chris Fox is back to his old tricks and is going around town getting every broker shop to send their previous loan modifications to Kramer and Kaslow and spin it as Litigation now. Well hers the issue with the business. 1) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FEE SPLIT WITH NON ATTORNEYS. 2) YOUR ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SOLICIT FOR LITIGATION "CAPPERS". These are just some of the MANY rules Kramer and Kaslow are violating. I would stay clear from Kramer and Kaslow as they have no idea how to operate as a law office and are using this name to try and bait new victims. Here is my suggestion to any law firm you go to. BE PREPARED! Ask to speak with the attorney. If you don't feel like he knows anything then don't waste your time. If the attorney is not there dont waste your time. Ask to see the filing of the case. Ask if you join when your name will be added to the case and get that in writing. If they are representing other firms ask to see the agreements between that firm and the firm they so called are working with. And of course DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
(Here is just a tip of the ice berg about Chris and those running Kramer and Kaslow)

Comments

• Ho
      10th of Dec, 2010

I am, and will continue to be, a client of Kramer and Kaslow for the last 3.5 months and although the process is slow and at times very stressful I have no complaints against them. I did start as a modification with them since I had tried to work with Wells Fargo for about 6 months and there would always be an issue and i9 would get denied. I only contacted Mr. Kramer when my lender told me they would sell my house in less than 45 days. My negotiator was able to postpone my sale as well as get the ball rolling again. I was called and informed that my attorney had reviewed information pertinent to my case and believed the best solution was to sue my lender. I was very apprehensive and decided that I would come into their Irvine office and speak to someone, especially if I had to make any payments. I came in to the office and I was greeted by a receptionist who knew who Mr. Kramer was and informed me that he and a couple of other attorneys were in a meeting but she would see if he could see me even if it was for just a minute. Needless to say within 30 minutes a middle aged gentleman came to the desk and introduced himself as Philip Kramer and apologized for not wearing a tie but he was in the middle of a couple of meetings. I was taken aback and actually asked to see his ID, he laughed but he actually showed it to me. Frankly he was very upfront with me about what this suit would involve and what it would require of him and me and actually told me that if I was looking for a free ride on my mortgage then he was the wrong attorney for me since he would work hard for me but we had to be realistic and know that we still owed the lender money for the mortgage. Actually it was very refreshing to hear someone be truthful to me even if it was not we all want to hear. I did ask to see proof of other people having joined but he told me that it would be illegal for him to do that since he would be violating this client’s trust, this made sense to me. At this time I HAVE received mail from him as well as a copy of the retainer I signed and there it is, his signature. Stan, please explain how in the world would an ethical attorney show us other clients personal information and not violate their trust? How do you know what a bait and switch shop is like? and how do you know Chris Fox? if the attorney is always in the office who is fighting the lender for my home?. The only organization I came across that reported to have a relationship with the litigating attorneys (Kramer and Kaslow, was a law firm by the name of “ Brookstone Law. Upon investigation, it was made clear to me by the litigating attorney that Brookstone Law, and their principals Damien Kutchner and an attorney named “Vito” had no business relationship with any of the litigating attorneys
    Finally Stan, it seems that you do have an ax to grind and it makes me think that you have a different motive for rising people’s fears for your own purpose that actually looking out for our best interest. You have been wrong in your facts, your sites, your attachments and frankly knowing that there are people like you out there who probably work for a mod shop reassures me more and more that I am at the right place and with the right people.

• Yo
      10th of Dec, 2010

I am a client of Kramer and Kaslow / MJ Stein and let me say that i feel that this person is just another person with an agenda to sell. I have hired this attorney to represent me in a lawsuit against my lender countrywide home loans now bank of america. Let me say that M.J. Stein is a 25-year award-winning litigator, and trial lawyer. He has represented many of the world's largest companies in State and Federal Court, and has been involved in some of the highest profile cases in the Nation's history. This law firm deals with you directly and personally, from your first telephone call until your case is resolved. Here is some fact regarding my attorney i have hired to help with a lawsuit against my lender.
    In the massive case, Ronald v. Bank of America, Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC409444, in which the Firm is representing more than one thousand California consumers against attempted foreclosures by Bank of America, the Firm recently -- in October, 2010 -- obtained an order in favor of all clients and against the Bank from Federal Judge Manuel Real. Judge Real referred to one of the Bank's arguments as "absurd" and threw the Bank out of Federal District Court with respect to the case. So yes do your homework i did mine and i couldnt be more satisfied. I feel sorry for people like you. May God Bless you.

• Su
      10th of Dec, 2010

It makes me upset to read comments on people whom are just making assumptions and clearly not having their facts straight. My experience with Kramer and Kaslow has been nothing but wonderful. Not only were we in constant communication with the employees at Kramer and Kaslow but they postponed my sale date and got us an approval for a permanent loan modification. I am currently enrolled in the litigation and I can tell you for a fact the Mr. Philip Kramer is a part of Kramer and Kaslow as I have communicated with him directly by phone. He and Mitchell J. Stein can easily be found on their web site and any questions relating to the litigation can easily be confirmed with either attorney’s. Maybe Mr. Stan if you had patience, faith and did some research instead of pointing fingers and falsely accusing people then things would work out better for you, but unfortunately hate, anger and ignorance will not get you far and will only make you a miserable person.

• Gr
      13th of Dec, 2010

Hope 1
    Shows how you continue your fraud by acting as a client.. You should go into writing story books as it sounds like your writing one now! You write :
    "Needless to say within 30 minutes a middle aged gentleman came to the desk and introduced himself as Philip Kramer and apologized for not wearing a tie but he was in the middle of a couple of meetings. I was taken aback and actually asked to see his ID, he laughed but he actually showed it to me. Frankly he was very upfront with me about what this suit would involve and what it would require of him and me and actually told me that if I was looking for a free ride on my mortgage then he was the wrong attorney for me since he would work hard for me but we had to be realistic and know that we still owed the lender money for the mortgage. Actually it was very refreshing to hear someone be truthful to me even if it was not we all want to hear. I did ask to see proof of other people having joined but he told me that it would be illegal for him to do that since " SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD TO PRACTICE ON THAT STATEMENT.. WHAT LAW FIRM OR ATTORNEY HAS TO SHOW YOU HIS DRIVERS LICENSE?? WOULDNT A BUSINESS CARD SUFFICE? YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT A FREE RIDE AND HE WORKED HARD FOR YOU AND HAD TO DO MORE WORK.. SOUNDS LIKE A TV COMMERCIAL! MAYBE ASK HIM WHERE YOUR MONEY WENT FOR YOUR LOAN MOD? Or are you stating this in your comments so when people read it then they think you acting as a client will tap into there emotion and make them think they have to pay more money but since your ok with it then "HOPEFULLY" others who read this will be OK with them thinking they have to pay more money ecspecially after they just got done paying you for a LOAN MOD .. Your FAKE TESTIMONIAL needs help! And since you are a "SO Called" Law Firm then you should know when a case is filed in court there should be on the court document all the current "Plantiffs" which is PUBLIC INFORMATION! Meaning ALL the public can view this!. By you saying it is ILLEGAL is another way for you to not acknowledge the fact you actually havent filed ANY case yet. Chris Fox is going to be your down fall along with that Gary guy by going out in the streets and gathering loan mod shops to bring in bad files into your case. "IF there is even one filed".. And to answer your question "if the attorney is always in the office who is fighting the lender for my home?" Well if you are this BIG firm fighting the Big Banks you should have a complete staff of attorneys! NOT ONE thats has to show his ID?

• Gr
      13th of Dec, 2010

Your funny
    Another fake testimonial!! Wow.. taken right off your site!
    "In the massive case, Ronald v. Bank of America, Los Angeles Superior Court Case No. BC409444, in which the Firm is representing more than one thousand California consumers against attempted foreclosures by Bank of America, the Firm recently -- in October, 2010 -- obtained an order in favor of all clients and against the Bank from Federal Judge Manuel Real. Judge Real referred to one of the Bank's arguments as "absurd" and threw the Bank out of Federal District Court with respect to the case" YOU COPY AND PASTED THIS information right off your site.. here is the link http://www.k2-law.com/Litigation.php so maybe you can give some actual information pertaining to you as a "Client". Not just a salesman working at the office. Do your homework and not plagerize:
    pla·gia·rize/ˈplājəˌrīz/Verb
    1. Take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.
    2. Copy from (someone) in such a way

16th of Mar, 2011

I recently was contacted by someone by the name of Steve Presson. He told me that he was a representative for Kramer and Kaslow. To make a long story short. He told me that they are involved in a class action suit against Wells Fargo and tried to get $2500.00 from me to represent my case. I thought class action law suits were free for the consumer. Anyway I'm not buying it even though he said I would get $225, 000 if the case was Judged in all of our favor. Good luck Everyone!