Kraft Foodspolly-o string cheese

I hope this message finds you well. I on the other hand, am not.

I have been a loyal Polly-O string cheese consumer for over 20 years. Aside from spending half of my annual income on cheese, I've named my newly adopted canine "Mozz"- which is in fact short for "Mozzarella." Furthermore, my primary email address is [protected]@yahoo.com.
But for the first time in 20 years, I can no longer trust the cheese...

As per my usual routine: on Thursday August 31st 2017 at approximately 9:46 pm, I drove home from a strenuous workday, anxiously gripping the steering wheel while awaiting my only true solace- ingestion of 4 to 7 deluctable string cheeses. This daily endowment has brought an unwavering amount of tranquilty- until today.

As I reached into the refrigerator to get my "fix, " I was faced with this (see picture/collage below).

As pictured below- this particular string cheese has deprived me of approximately 1/3rd  of the pledged amount, which means that 1/3rd of my soul is currently vacant.

What happens when 1/3rd of someones soul is lost? Sandra Ingerman, author of Soul Retrieval quotes: “It is believed that whenever we suffer an emotional or physical trauma a part of our soul flees the body in order to survive the experience. ” (Reference: https://fractalenlightenment.com/33154/spirituality/soul-retrieval-reconnecting-with-the-missing-pieces-of-your-soul)

I am already starting to show symptoms of this. I've purchased a selfie stick, I've referred to sandwiches as "sammies, " and a pair of platform Crocs currently sits in my Amazon wish list.

In my heart of hearts, I want to believe that this was not your intention- perhaps this was a disgruntled employee or inexperienced intern. But regardless of what caused this inconcievable situation, all we can do is move forward.

What I'm trying to say is that it's not too late to fix this- but the power is in your hands. And even if I don't end up receiving a lifetime supply of string cheese- if this chronicle prevents even one feeble cheese lover from being victimized like me, it was all worth it.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"- please help these gals find their smiles again, and don't compel them to begin calling you Polly-NO

True friends, one question
Susie & Katie
15 Harding Avenue, Valhalla, NY, 10595
susan.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@yahoo.com

Su
Sep 03, 2017

Comments

• I was on my way back from the one and only Applebee’s restaurant in my area. I went there to contemplate the meaning of my life. I open the cooler in the back seat of my Honda Civic 2012 and I came to a conclusion that My string cheese is inside out !