Kraft Foods / mccafe columbian k-cups
On 12/16/2016, I purchased an 84 pack of your McCafe Columbian K-Cups from Sam's Club. I recently just opened it, and I no longer have the receipt. But nearly every cup contains coffee grounds after it's brewed.
I have purchased several cases in the past and have never had an issue with them until this case.
I would be satisfied to resolve this by accepting a coupon for the amount I paid for them which was $48.98 according to their website pricing.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese