Kraft Foods / expiry date of cookies ended 2 months ago

United States Review updated:

I bought cookies of Kraft Foods Customer SVC CTR. I brought them home and noticed that the expiry date ended 2 months ago. I opened the package and smell was someone dies in this package. It was nasty and horrible, and I tried to contact this company and left the complaint, but no one answered to my phone calls. I just want to warn all people that you need to be careful if you buy food of this company. And post comments if you have the similar situation.

Fr
May 2, 2014

Comments

• Je
      20th of Dec, 2011
    Kraft Foods - Rip off
    Kraft Foods

Several bags of cookies - Only two cookies inside. Very dissapointed, ruined the evening for me. I love cookies.

• Na
      11th of Feb, 2012
    Kraft Foods - We won't be purchasing Kraft foods in our household
    Kraft Foods

My husband and I just saw your ads for Jell-o Temptations. They are in very poor taste. We won't be purchasing Kraft foods in our household!

• Ho
      23rd of Feb, 2012
    Kraft Foods - Snack packages were opened inside of the box
    Kraft Foods

Purchased a Nabisco 100 Cal Pack Indulgent assortment-26 packs recently. Two of the packages were not sealed and chocolate covered pretzels were open and all over the inside of the box. They were naturally stale. It looked as though the package had been sealed but it was not. I have the proof of sale but could no find the lot number.

27th of Feb, 2012
    Kraft Foods - They are the most despicable commercials on the air
    Kraft Foods

I was horrified when I saw the commercial for Jello Temptations. They are the most despicable commercials on the air. I have no idea who came up with this lame brain idea, but they all should be mentally evaluated. I refuse to buy this product and will post this on my FB page. Shame on you. When you thought that you were appealing to the "adults" you only succeeded in alienating us. Happy now?