Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd / regarding fraud & racketeering in the name of irda

India Review updated:

To,

Sub: - Regarding fraud & racketeering in the name of IRDA.

Sir,

With reference to the above mentioned subject, I want to attract your kind attention towards fraudulent behavior of some notorious persons who are swindling the innocent people by investing their money in various Private Life Insurance Companies. I am also a victim of this concoction.

An unknown person contacted me over cell phone. He introduced himself as “Nitin Bhardwaj([protected])”, Head, Logging department, IRDA, New Delhi. He told that a benefit of Rs.185000/- had been declared on my ongoing ICICI Prudential Life policy. I ignored his call. Then he again called me and reminded me that some other person from his department had informed me two month back about this offer but I had rejected. Now an agent of some Insurance Company is going to claim for this offer because you have given him signed authority letter. Firstly I doubted him so he took me in conference and make me talk to his senior officer Mr. Rishabh Tripathi ([protected]) at IRDA Bangalore. Who confirmed that the call was being made from IRDA only. Mr. Rishabh Sharma then added that “You can still claim for the benefit. But for this you have to purchase a policy of Rs.35000/- from any one of following Insurance Companies but remember tomorrow is last day for claim”.

1. Kotak Life Insurance
2. Birla Sun Life Insurance
3. HDFC Life
4. TATA AIG
5. Bharati AXA Life.

He assured that the invested money (Rs.35000/-) will be credited back in my a/c with above mentioned benefit of Rs.185000/- after 72 days. I agreed and next day Mr. Ganshyam ([protected]) from Kotak Life Insurance visited me, completed formalities and collected the cheque of Rs.35000.00 on behalf of Kotak Life Insurance.

Same day After, Mr. Rishabh Tripathi pursued me once again in second week of October ’2011 and misled me to purchase one more policy from Kotak Life Insurance of Rs.45000 Then release benefit 3.5 lakh with is 60days.

On 15 April, 2012, when 72 days period completed, Anurag Gupta ([protected]), who was telling himself from IRDA fund department, rang me and said that the benefit which was committed by Mr. Rishabh Tripathi Is ready to be credited in your account against the policies purchased by you. He demanded for BTC (Benefit Transfer Code) and Bank a/c number. I informed him that I have no BTC. Then he suggested me to contact my proposer i.e. Mr. Rishabh Sharma. I dialed Rishabh Sharma and demanded for BTC. Then he told me to further invest Rs.30000.00 to get BTC. Nothing to say how hard I faced arranging the money for all above mentioned policies the details of those are as following:

1. Policy name- Kotak Capital Multiplier Plan (UIN-107N011V01), Policy No. [protected], Date of Commencement. 4.10.2011, Premium amount 35042.00, Policy Holder – Achal Kumar Teweri

2. Policy name- Kotak Assured Income Plan (UIN-107N069V01), Policy No. [protected], Date of Commencement. 20/10/2011, Premium amount 45020.00, Policy Holder – Achal Kumar Tewari

After that Mr. Rishabh Tripathi never responded my call. On January, 2012 I received a call from Mr. Suresh Nair ([protected]). He told that he is assistant of Rishabh Tripathi. He said that the process to get the BTC went waste because you had not invested the money in desired amount. Rishabh Tripathi is not available in New Delhi due to family problem. All pending files of benefit distribution are being forwarded towards RBI to be finalized. He demanded money in cash along with photocopy of PAN card, address proof & saving bank a/c no. through First Flight Courier at the address D/1092, Sector 63, Noida addressing to Mr. Sanjeev Kothari. Since I had invested a huge amount and did not want to lose that amount so I sent money in cash too at the desired address to invest in the policy.

The different land line and cell phones used in this cheating are as under.

Cell phone nos.
11 unknow [protected]
12 Agent Archana Jha [protected]
13 Kotak Employee [protected]
14 Kotak local Agent support [protected]

As I mentioned earlier above mentioned investments have been made by conspiracy of Kotak Life Insurance Company and Agencies concerned. Because just after each call of Rishabh Sharma I received a call from Life Insurance Company agents / representatives stating that “It is informed by our H.Q. that you want to purchase a policy from our company. We are sending our representative for the formalities on such and such time”.

Sir, I complain many time, But Kotak Company & agent say, “15 Day free looking period is gone, This is your choice policy continue or lapse.

Please help policy amt Refund & any action Fraud Agent & supporting person.

Thanks & regards

14/626 Murad Ali Lane
Nai basti
Lucknow

[protected]
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Ha
Mar 02, 2013

Comments

• Ko
      Mar 18, 2013

Dear Mr. Tewari,

We understand your concern in reference to your policy – 02377267 and 02392606.

We wish to inform you that we have replied to your complaint on your registered e-mail address.

If you are still not satisfied with the response, we request you to write to us on kli.[protected]@kotak.com

Trust this clarifies your concern.

Regards,

Kotak Support Team

Mar 20, 2013

Dear sir, I complain continue till may 2012, Your company no give any positive response.
    Please help & stop fraud policy deposit policy .

• Ko
      Mar 21, 2013

Dear Mr.Tewari,

We have sent a detailed mail on your registered email ID:[protected]@gmail.com. For any clarification please write to kli.[protected]@kotak.com ID

Regards,
    Kotak Support Team

Mar 28, 2013

Dear sir, I deposited policy in misguide (IDRA dept wrong person ), Same person ( Mr. Risabh
    tripathi 07838779499, Nitin 8459066652, Chakravart 8459019540, Vikram chuhan 8459083114 & Anil Bakshi 8459784311) tripathi 07838779499, Nitin 8459066652, Chakravart 8459019540, Vikram chuhan 8459083114 & Anil Bakshi 8459784311) came call for IRDA
    4 & Anil Bakshi 8459784311) came call for IRDA dept, (wrong) Say deposited policy for only
    3 month 11 datys, after automatics cancel & release IDRA benefit amount Rs 185000/-

Sir I deposit Rs 40000/- in Reliance Life insurance dated 11 aug, & policy No 19245356.
    After one month phone came again and say deposit one more policy only for 56 days then
    automatics cancel your policy & release your benefit IDRA share holding benefit for 10 years
    Rs 225000/- per annual.
    Sir I deposited one more policy Kotak Insurance policy Rs 35000/- Policy no 02377267
    After one month phone came again and said deposit one more policy only 45 days Then
    automatics release another person benefit release Rs 350000/-
    Sir I deposit one more policy Kotak Endorment plan Rs 45000/- policy no 02392606.

Sir 5 month ago but no benefit release, Yesterday call came again ( 8459083114 Vikam
    Chuhan)& say deposit Rs46720/- for tds for centre government & state government Then
    release your benefit.
    sir, I am unable to continue this policy, because my income is very less, & I deposit this
    policy on loan . I have no more money for deposit next installment
    1 Reliance life insurance policy no 19245356 Rs 40000/-
    2 Kotak Policy no 02377267 Rs 35000/-
    3 Kotak Policy no 02392606 Rs 45000/-
    I request to u, please help for policy cancellation & reture my amt .

14/626 Murad ali.

Mar 28, 2013

If I am not satisfied your kli.[protected]@kotak.com then where complain, I sent continue till may 2012, but your company no support any angle, only support fraud person & agent. If 10% support me, then solve my problem, but Kotak company support fraud person & agent 100%.

Rs 225000/- per annual.
    automatics release another person benefit release Rs 350000/-

release your benefit.
    policy on loan . I have no more money for deposit next installment
    1 Reliance life insurance policy no 19245356 Rs 40000/-
    2 Kotak Policy no 02377267 Rs 35000/-
    3 Kotak Policy no 02392606 Rs 45000/-
    I request to u, please help for policy cancellation & reture my amt .

14/626 Murad ali.