Kotak Mahindra Bankmost fraudulent, unprofessional, least bothered, and trustless organization on this planet.

I Jayesh Patel would like to bring to your notice that had a most horrifying experience of my life till date and that to during most auspicious eve and festival of Diwali.
Extra ordinary, sick, pathetic, awful and worst service give by branch manage Mr. Polen Gupta who is not worth to be a peon, if the management is like Mr. Polen Gupta what can be expected from other members. Mr. Polen Gupta strictly follows the slogan "banking customer ki khol k marna aur hera feri karna"
As an least valued customer of Kotak bank when, visit Chembur branch on dhanteras to complaint about the mess that happened a day prior due to malfunctioning of atm machine unfortunately happen to meet this most awful unprofessional person in this whole universe who doesn't have any sense of customer service or any trace of curtsey in him
When approached to speak says my day starts after 10 am so don't bother me now as I am here for Puja which is more than important for me than any f..k..g customer and come after 10 am, when insisted to speak; directs me out of branch rather than making me sit there, then come out side to speak in the middle of the road again having no concern for safety and security of customer making him count the amount of Rs 19500 there and there itself. Least bothered to listen not even pretending to listen me asks have you called Kotak customer service having answered yes and complaint no is 1-[protected] and one in the drop box says "you will be reverted back after 7 days so now just buzz off and let me do my puja" as there would be a process of investigating and reviewing the situation.
Happy to say every time; I deal with Kotak experience become more and more horrifying.
Most fraudulent, unprofessional, least bothered, and trustless organization on this planet.

Ja
Nov 03, 2013

Comments

• Ko
      Nov 05, 2013

Dear Mr. Patel,
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that our Bank officials are investigating the matter and assure you of a response at the earliest addressing all your concerns to your satisfaction.
    Assuring you of our best services at all times.
    Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Team.

• Ko
      Nov 05, 2013

Dear Mr. Patel,
    Assuring you of our best services at all times.
    Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Team.

• Ab
      Jul 28, 2014

I have never expect such heights of poor experience . it was my first experience with Kotak Bank & hopefully will be the last. They have taken the queries so lightly that finally I have to come forth with word of mouth Advertising for them

I cant share the whole storyline as its giving me clear frustration & disappointment. They are full of excuses & lies. Apart from this the best part about them is denying the things after commitment. All they know giving Service Request Number nothing much..!!

Oh My goodness..!! How could a banking sector take customers so casually, Anyways that is not our cup of tea.

So I would suggest all the readers reading this text that please re-consider Kotak banking before signing up. I have a list of employees who have given me such a wonderful experience but no personal grudges.
    I wish I could retain my services with them but bluntly I hate their service to the end. My excitement for first Credit card ended up in vain.
    Never Suggest any one about this bank.

• 45
      Sep 10, 2014

I just wrote this complaint on Kotak website complaints page:
    I unfortunately took a loan from this branch and since then this has been a perfect nightmare and I realized what a ### Kotak Bank is!! I am looking for a way to offload this ###...Can Uday Kotak help
    -Beware of Kotak!!!
    Jitni Galee Do utni Kam hai...