Kotak Mahindra Bank / car loan account closure
This is a complaint against Kotak Mahindra Bank. we had taken loan of Rs. 294000/- (Two Lakhs Ninety Four Thousand only). Agreement No: 12701115/01 . in the name of Sanjay Bhanudas Amate, Flat No.3, Second Floor, B-1 Kumar Padmalaya, Off D.P.Road Aundh, Pune - 411007
Agreement Date: 13/02/2004
We wished to foreclose the account and have completed all the necessary formalities in respect of the same. we have foreclosed the Loan account on 9th March 2007.
We have received a cheque from kotak mahindra bank an amount of Rs.120750/- for the full and final settlement, which we have to deposit on 10th March, 2007. it was agreed they give N.O.C and return Our PDC Cheque.
They have not return our PDC Cheque not only this instead of Request of not present this cheques in our bank. They presented the PDC Cheque for the month of March 2007 an amount of Rs.5999/- which has been cleared from our Bank on 14th March 2007.
They have not even given our N.O.C.
Very bad service!
More Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - unfair treatment of a savings bank account by kotak mahindra bank 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - employee treatment 
- Kotak Super Advantage - wrong promises/misselling 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - false commitments and hefty charges 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - abuse and use of profanity by manas shrivastava (kotak bank jayanagar branch) 
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - cheque not cashed nor disposed off with valid reasons
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - saving account
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - about the branch manager
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - harassing me without any reason
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - harassment of the branch manager