Kotak Mahindra Bank / very poor response and no respect for the client

India Review updated:

i, My name is Shrinivas Rao and i had applied for the kotak securities DEMAT account through their website in the month of OCTOBER 2010. Immediately i received a call from a RELATIONSHIP MANAGER from their WORLI branch and he came to my place and got the entire procedure done and in the process gave me big commitments about the service, promised me to activate my 3 in 1 trading account in 15 days, will come to my place for the demonstration along with the technical guy, will help me to transfer my shares in the existing ICICI demat account etc. I was impressed in the beginning.

But, ALAS nothing of the sort happened. I was couriered the DEMAT kit at my place in the first week of Novembor 2010 and since then i call him on his cell phone and he is not answering.At times somebody else takes the call and tells me that he is busy in the conference. At times somebody else tells me that he is on leave.

I have activated the demat account on my own and since then started trading but have few doubts regarding the website, the margin money etc and everytime i have to call their customer service number for the same.

And as i am writing, he still didnt answer my call. TONNES OF PROMISES but delivered nothing.

Please be very careful in short listing KOTAK MAHINDRA for your needs and keep it as your last option. BE SAFE.STAY AWAY FROM KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK. VERY VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Comments

• Ko
      Nov 19, 2010

Dear Mr. Srinivas Rao,

This response is from Kotak Securities.

We are happy to have resolved your problem and hope the KEAT Pro demo was useful.
    We take this as an opportunity to thank you for your feedback.

Please write to us on : ks.[protected]@kotak.com for any further issues or queries.

Thanks,