Koolprint / Do not use this company!!!!

At first I was very impressed with the customer service of Koolprint, but as soon as they got my money it all stoped. When I received my order the print quality was awful, you could not make out the picture. I then tried to to contact Koolprint for a reprint and thats when the games began. I was passed from customer service agent to customer service agent. I was promised calls back and never received them. I had customer service agents pretend to be the manager. When I finally got a hold of the manager he would not return my phone calls. I left messages and emails with no response.

I then looked online and found websites dedicated to similar complaints on Koolprint. Someone needs to put them out of business now!

More Koolprint Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      14th of Dec, 2007
    Koolprint - Quality Service
    KoolPrint
    Houston
    Texas
    www.koolprint.com

I placed an order with Koolprint UK for a Corporate Identity package, and I must say, I am SO HAPPY with the results. The printing quality was great! I placed my order with their standard turnaround, but I received it within 2 weeks, and I was really surprised :)

They've done a great job. They have very friendly and professional representatives, and they were always there to help me out. Their free graphic design assistance was also great!

• Ke
      19th of Jan, 2008

They ripped me off here in the UK also and many others. So many promises of a refund. I gather they work out of Pakistan. I have complained to all authorities everywhere. Nothing gets done, however you may find this amursing, KOOLPRINT DON'T

Here's what I do.
    PLEASE DO THE SAME
    I copies their banner headline. Pasted onto a photoshop page. Made a ' postcard '
    So it reads

KOOLPRINT.COM
    YOUR ONLINE FRAUDSTERS
    YOU STILL OWE ME MONEY

THIS IS ON PRETTY BLUE GRADUATES BACKGROUND.
    TURN IT INTO A PDF.

THEN: Using their 24/7 online service ask for information for printing postcards, drag it out and make it seem genuine. when they have quoted a price ( you can drag it out longer if you wish and waste more of their time by asking if they can provide a lower price ) then ask how to send the artwork. when they want to set up a shopping basket . SEND YOUR ' CARD to the email address' they have supplied. Can you imagine their face ??

If we all do this around the world not only will it clog up their system, we can have the last laugh. invent your own cards PLEASE. and do many people a big favour.

Thanks

please pass it on and do it.

Good luck

KFB

• Ri
      12th of Feb, 2008

I placed an order with koolprint on the 5th January and by the 25th of the same month I had my printed material on my table.

• Mi
      20th of Jun, 2008

This is a company that is good at fraud, theift, scams. Koolprint is also a part of printswitch.com out of Bellerose, NY. The same method of operation, they get your money and put you off with no product, no tracking, no other people to contact. Remember printswitch.com is a part of this rip-off and they are a part of Koolprint. Look at their order id order # KP-12345. ect. Look very close at their product line and you will find koolprint.

• Ba
      29th of Jul, 2008

These guys are the most unprofessional bunch around. I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Here's an email of my horrors dealing with these pathetic losers.

Jim

At this point I am no longer satisfied with the level of service being provided by your company. Its extremely unfortunate that rather that you keeping me informed about why the samples I ordered through your company were delayed I had to call you offices everyday as of last week to find out what their status was. Equally unprofessional is the fact that each time I called I kept getting different answers and no one seems to know what’s going on or rather they can’t give me a concrete answer. Last week on Monday someone told me that the cards will be delivered to your office on Wed, will be shipped by Thursday and I will receive them no later than Friday. When I spoke to Mike the story was different… he told me that the cards will take 3 days to arrive once shipped. This is much further than the original date given. Based on Jim’s agreement with me, please see in his emails below, I would like you to process a refund immediately.

• Na
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Hello everybody

After all these years of research on this fraud website Koolprint & PrintSwitch finally i got the resources where they really based in and who they are

1) Koolprint is working with the name "PrintWiz" www.printwiz.com and "Koolsys" www.koolsys.com, Vision System LLc " these all the name they are running under Vision SYSTEM actually registerd company in U.S but they don't have any office in NY and when we went their that was a residential area and their website physical address is just to save their ###.

2) other websites are
    www.printSwitch.com
    www.printSwitch.co.uk
    www.koolprint.com
    www.koolprint.co.uk
    www.koolprint.dk
    www.koolprint.se

Koolprint & PrintSwitch is a PAKISTANI Company running by Shami Khokar and he is Pakistani as well They are based in Pakistan > Lahore and one of my friend told me that they are working in Pakistan with the name of SSPAK "Software Solutions Pakistan"

Their Address

SSPAK
    Software Tech Park
    Lower Ground Floor.
    Building # 3 Aiwan-e-Iqbal
    Egerton Road, Lahore, Pakistan
    UAN: 11-11-77725
    FAX: 92-42-6368790

I even got their email addresses as well

Imran Shakil "imran@sspak.com" "Business Manager"
    Shami Kokhar "shami@koolprint.com" "Owner"

They are big fraud company fooling people around they take the money before printing and then never care what their customers going through
    Even this company is running some Escrot companies in Turkey and in US as well

• Me
      25th of Nov, 2008

All of these websites appear to be offline now. Like others, I have not recieved my order (originally made in July) but my credit card has been charged in full. Has anyone been successfuly in recouping their funds?

• Ha
      21st of Nov, 2011

Big time Fraud’s. I used to work as a sales Agent in Dubai office Moosa tower 1. They were just fooling around by a new concept name ONLINE PRINTING all around. Yes Shami was the owner had an American accent. Group of Pakistani ###ers who were playing around. The company main investor can’t disclose the name. Kicked him out with an another lady by the name Manisha.(BEWARE OF THAT INDIAN ### Guajarati one eyed slut ) and they had opened a small greeting cards shop in AL-Musalla Tower. I really don’t know what happened after that. Their main printing was done from Pakistan (THE MOST AWEFULL PRINTING EVER)

HB...