Konstantina Massage Services / Bad business practices

I booked an appointment with this masseuese, Konstantina, for 4 pm during my vacation in the Hamptons. When she hadn't showed up at 4:15, I called her. Flusstered and harried, she asked me if I had gotten her messages. I had been home almost the entire day and had received no calls or messages from her. Nonethless, she insisted she left me two messages saying that she was running late and asking if I wanted to keep my massage. Unfortunately, this was not really an actual question, because Konstantina told me she was runing so late and since SHE HADN'T HEARD FROM ME, she was going to have to cancel my massage. Rather than an apology and an offer for a complimentary massage at my convenience, she said she needed better contact information from me. I will obviously never give her my business again.

Fa

Comments

• Kk
      13th of Dec, 2009

Why is Jasmine Khalili slandering Konstantina permanently? The true story is that Jasmine could not get an appointment with Konstantina a few times and finally did. Unfortunately Konstantina incurred a mishap on her way to Jasmine's home for Jasmines second massage appointment. Jasmine apparently liked her and trusted her or she would have never asked her to return and would have called 1 of the hundreds of massage therapists who work in the Hamptons every summer. None the less Konstantina immediately called Jasmine's home however there was no answer so Konstantina left several voice mails. while she was managing to deal with When Konstantina finally reached Jasmine she explained her circumstance and Jasmine angrily stated that Konstantina called Jasmines fiancé which had no bearing on the issue if she was home with her fiancé so the question here is why didn't Jasmine pick up the phone or ask Konstantina to hold while she checked the voicemails that Konstantina left in frustration and concern?

Ultimately Konstantina offered Jasmine an apology and a free massage as a token of good faith and Jasmine refused it. On a continued token of good faith Konstantina continued to call Jasmine in NYC every week or so to schedule Jasmines free sessions which was Jasmine's full time residence. Konstantina even went to the extent of contacting Jasmine in The Hamptons the following season to remind her of the offer she extended for a free massage and Jasmine would not return Konstantina's calls.

Konstantina assumed that Jasmine was embarrassed for over reacting because she jumped to the conclusion that Konstantina intentionally did not want to work with Jasmine or did not respect Jasmines time especially after Jasmine listened to the voice messages Konstantina left Jasmine prior to her appointment.
    Although when this post was placed I questioned Jasmine's moral judgment as Jasmine at the time was part of a non profit organization that involved children and I question her ethics and motives. Konstantina was disconcerted about the situation at first but today she feels indifferent about it.

Kate Ross, a dear friend of over 30 years