Kolorsweight loss anna nagar

Hi sir/madam
This is Sujatha from Kanchipuram I'm working as an Asst.prof in Meenakshi eng.coll kanchipuram.i joined in Kolors to reduce my weight after get married last yr I joined in Anna Nagar I talk to shubashini who is working there I paid 15 thousand I went for fitness from kanchipuram to Chennai weekly once in Sunday last year here in Chennai n kanchipuram flood came so v can't reach that place due to heavy loss n damage and after that I get pregnant so I didt go in the 7 th month of my pregnancy due to baby's heart problem doctor said to abort bcoz baby in critical position so I had abort after that for 4 months continuously bleeding so I told this issue to Subhashini n also to centre head Geetha she told me to mail I have mail these things but no reply from their centre I ask them to refund my money which I paid to them bcoz as A doctor advised I didt go to fitness.but no respect n no proper reply even from their reception girl kindly take necessary action on them n the centre to refund my amount do the need full.

With regards