[Resolved] Kolors Healthcare India (P) Ltd

Posted:

no proper treatment and not giving refund

3.9
KOLORS HEALTHCARE INDIA (P) LTD
India
I have joined kolors healthcare india (P) ltd, srini nagar colony, hyderabad.
I have seen an advertisement about kolors healthcare india (P) ltd, i thought that kolors is good place for the treatment and i have joined in 6 months back and i am not seen any change in my weight and treatment is very poor. I have got side effects as well. When i ask them about the refund if i want to discontinue they are saying that i have to bring a customer then i will get the payment. I have paid rs 46, 500 / - for this treatment. I am not getting proper response from these people. Please kindly help me in getting my amount.
Thanks,
Madhu

Resolution statement

Kolors customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Complaint comments Comments (171) Complaint country India Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

N  9th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
can anyone please advise if Kolors health care chennai is the best place to join...bcos i am planning to reduce my weight in this place...
N  24th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Suresh kanth Despite I exercise every day to loss my weight, I didn’t find any good results. Kolors gave me the hope to reduce weight. They did it to perfection.!!
N  9th of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@chandran m I joined a kolors for my tummy tuck, I terribly happy to sharing my results with u all, at the time of joining I used to be 85 kgs with 46 inch off waist, currently when taking I even have reduced 6 inches tummy & eleven kgs, Weight Loss. I give thanks my dieticians and my therapists gave such awful service with none pain, it’s one of the simplest place to settle on and scale back weight with fine condition...thanks to all the kolors staff creating me very happy with your service and results
N  23rd of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@dharmaraj k I was very much worried about my over weight. But as I am a middle class salaried employee, I was worried if I can afford for the treatment. But Kolors has been very supportive and gave me the option to pay for my treatment through EMI’s. Now I have almost reduced my weight up to 15 kgs. Thanks to Kolors
N  29th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@premalatha k visited kolors health care for my hair treatment. Earlier I visited the different clinic for the same problem none of them helped me. But at Kolors doctor have checked ME totally and explained ME the reason once treatment it extremely worked. My hair loss is reduced. Kolors Treatment that stops hair fall and later to help re growth..They have done it in less period of time. Their job was nice and I'm thankful for their service.
N  5th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Suresh kanth I went to Kolors for weight loss treatment. I got a customized weight loss program along with the diet regime from Kolors. I followed the diet chart along with the Kolors Treatment. After this I lost more than 13 kgs in 3 months. Thanks to Kolors Healthcare.
N  11th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@premalatha k I went to Kolors for Body toning solutions. After the treatment I am back to a good shape.
N  27th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@jeyanthi k I have visited Kolors for skin polishing. After the treatment, my skin just glows. Thank you Kolors!
N  17th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Suresh kanth Kolors health care is clinically proven to provide effective weight loss, hair loss and skin care treatment!!
N  19th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Yes Tats true Madhu, kolors healthcare promises for weightloss, but its total waste, people dont get into trap by kolors advertisement, its totaly waste to join kolors for weight reduction, i went kolors for 2months i followed all diets watever thy gave, went twice a week, i havent shed even one kilo from thr treatmnt, ladies who took treatmnt along wit me also felt betrayed, none of thm got satisfyed with kolors treatmnt, people dont get trap in Advertisemnts and Discounts of kolors, they give no result, first day itself thy collect whole money, u need to blankly go, u dono wat treatmnt thy giv, thy say massage, vibration, heat, all these give pain and harm u, but u cant reduce weight, they are cheater, money launders, go gym, take diets be fit, slimming centers are fraudulent..
The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.
N  21st of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kanc I have excess weight and fat accumulated, I visited kolors and they managed to do it for me! Am so excited to get back to my normal shape!
N  24th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kanc working as a manager for an Event management company, My over weight made me look horrible. This is when I contacted Kolors health care, their unique process helped me get back my shape in no time. Thanks Kolors!!
N  13th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kanc My son was obese because of which he was not getting marriage proposals. One of my relatives advised me to take him to Kolors. After taking treatment from Kolors my son has gained his normal shape back again. All thanks to Kolors.
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@karolin m The laser hair removal treatment at Kolors is simply superb. Just helps removing the unwanted hair fast and easy.
N  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kanc The skin polishing treatment I had from Kolors has made me to look much radiant and glowing.
N  18th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kanc Experience joy of healthy life at Kolors health care, the only best weight loss center in south India.
N  20th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@nagaraju m After reading reviews on Kolors Health care, I visited them. The response was amazing, the treatment almost took 4 months, but my waist dropped weight every month. Simple superb!
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@nagaraju m I approached Kolors for hair care solutions and got the best results. All my hair related concerns are taken care by Kolors. Thanks to Kolors.
D  4th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi,

I am one of the happy clients of KOLORS. I also had similar kind of problem but at KOLORS people treated me very patiently and I lost the weight as promised by them. We need to have positive mind frame and sincere effort for weight loss. I am sure that even now if you go to KOLORS with your problem they will assist you with the result.
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SRINIVASRAO01 I was going through severe hair fall problem. I visited Kolors and took the anti-hair fall treatment and it was successful. Now I have got back my lost hair
N  26th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@saroja m had dandruff problem for the past few years as a results of hair density started reducing then I approached kolors met the staff they were really friendly they explained me the across the hair fall and suggested anti-dandruff treatment and gave me diet to followed within two sitting I was able to see changes dandruff was reduced and hair fall is reduced and getting new hair re growth. I felt terribly happy and staff doing best and good I am very satisfied after coming to kolors thanks to kolors
N  29th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@saroja m I went to Kolors for fairness solutions and I must say I look much brighter now.
N  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SRINIVASRAO01 After a detailed research I came to know that Kolors is the best slimming centre. Not only this I also have a very good experience with Kolors healthcare in my weight reduction.
N  16th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@saroja m One of my close friends who was treated in Kolors for skin care told me that Kolors is the best for skin and hair care. And also for weight loss programs. Then I decided to go Kolors for hair care. After the treatment I got great results. My lost hair is restored.
N  19th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sreedhar m Kolors Health Care provides complete training to tone your whole body
N  25th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sreedhar m If you are struggling to lose weight, try Kolors health care, they have many branches in south India
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@saroja m I went to Kolors for Body toning solutions. My extra fat has gone and I feel very healthy too.
D  21st of May, 2013 by    -4 Votes
I dont think so.. and due to heat treatment, we may lose our semen count upto zero.. If you planing for kid, Please dont go... Really painful to get better count... you may need to wait 6 monts to 1 year to get good count or you may required to get treatment for this...
N  23rd of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@JohnPeter I had fat stored in my thighs and chest, I tried many home remedies but of no use. Then I contacted Kolors Health care after watching their program in T.V. I the first session itself I was confident that I would reduce my weight. First they concentrated on my chest fat then thighs. Now am looking more beautiful!!
N  28th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@JohnPeter I wanted to start my career in modeling, I figured out that Kolors health care clinic also has best treatment for women. My figure correction went on for 3 months, it was a huge success!!
N  26th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@vijayaraj m I am an event manager and most of my work involves travelling. Because of this I started feeling stressful. I went to Kolors for Body therapy and I must say it was very relaxing. The massage techniques were amazing
N  21st of May, 2013 by    -2 Votes
i agree wit u all ppl, in kolors they do check ur weight b4 and after treatment, and they will show u tat ur weight has reduced for certain grams, but wen u go for the treatment on ur next sitting ur weight remains the same. iam going for the treatment for past two months still i dont see any change in my physic. my sincere advice pls dont waste ur money in these fitness centre
N  27th of Mar, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@artstarsaranya My over weight made me look horrible. This is when I contacted Kolors health care, their unique process helped me get back my shape in no time. Thanks Kolors!!
A  29th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Kolors is an utter waste company, My mother-in-law joined in Kolors for treatment and paid INR 40, 000 after that they never co-operate or never be with patience. She completed 15sittings till now did not reduce even 1KG and they are getting popular only providing service properly to cine stars and others.
N  22nd of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@PavanV Kolors health care provides amazing motivation for weight loss strugglers. The treatment is mind blowing.
N  31st of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@PavanV Kolors health care has plenty of options for weight loss! The inch loss treatment hardly took 2 months.
N  11th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@meenakshi k Kolors is a one stop shop for all weight reduction related concerns. I lost almost 12 kgs in 3 months.
N  26th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Gomathy A Weight loss at Kolors has unmatched features, with no side effects!
A  8th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Its true - price we can bargain like any thing . Bangalore they charged me like any thing - misguidance done .
N  16th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
they are not reducing the weight in their treatment. initially they committed like no diets no exercise even in tv adds. but now telling diets also not refunding my payment. kannan 9840426923
N  25th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mani Kannan I started gaining weight for no reason.When I Contacted Kolors, the doctor advised me to join the body alignment beauty therapy, this process was amazing and I slowly saw that my fat reduced!! Thanks to Kolors!
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@dharmaraj k I visited Kolors for anti-wrinkles treatment and got very good results. Made me really look much younger than my actual age.
D  5th of Nov, 2013 by    +3 Votes
For any treatments.. any slimming centers will advice you for a proper diet. Not yet Crash diet.. Its necessary to you to maintain the weight which you reduce in slimming center.. so they advice u for walking for 40 mins and normal diet.. so that u can maintain weight and reduce quickly... if u dont maintain the diet and have high calorie food and gains weight How they can give u a proper treatment??? First change that attitude and maintain proper diet, walking and treatment.. So that u can get Good results.. :-) All the best
N  5th of Nov, 2013 by    +1 Votes
When we talk about prices... they will reduce price if u bargains at the same time the treatment which they are giving to u would be different... appliances would be different and it might take more time for u to reduce weight... So think and take while taking...
N  25th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@rithvika I got sensible feedback regarding their services from my friend. Kolors offered free consultation and BMI Check. They promised me guaranteed results.The services provided were of superb quality. I lost 12 kgs in two months with easy diet and non surgical treatments. because of kolors.
N  27th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@premalatha k Hello premalata
After 1st session did u get any pain or after 1day did u feel tummy being heavy & hard??
N  30th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@premalatha k Kolors health care know the exact parameters to follow in order deal with weight loss issues
N  25th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sneha k Kolors beauty services provide beauty with style. I was really comfortable to have hair dressing at this center. The hair straightening treatment was perfect!!
N  6th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
kolours is wast place .please dont go and save your money, do some simple exercise and avoide eating nonveg food
N  25th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@don seenu I agree with it and they pel u yo pau the money
I stuck with these ppl.neither they refund the amount
N  7th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@christina priya I wanted to slim down very quickly, Kolors health care did an excellent job in treating me very slowly and doing healthy weight loss treatment
N  20th of Nov, 2013 by    +3 Votes
Yes i also agree they dont show that much interest in calling clients for feedback as they do call many times for paying immediate money.even if we dont go for long period then also even they dont just cal us.it very carelese.no proper client feedback after joining they just want money not giving service
N  18th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@binduu I went to Kolors for Body Therapy and I got a total relaxation. The massage techniques made me to feel stress free.
D  20th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
Plz dont go kolors healthcare india (P) ltd - cbe. . . Waste of time and money. . . Cheat the people.
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ganesan ram As I was obese I went to Kolors for weight reduction and got positive results and a good diet plan too.
N  7th of Jan, 2014 by    +2 Votes
This Kolors Health Care is a tatal fraudsters group. They call 100 times before getting money and after getting the money, they just dont care. Their program does not help in weight loss at all. Total waste of money and time. Please dont go to these people as they are cheats.
N  13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
its not like that even i have taken the prog and i have got the result more than they have promised
only thing is that we need to listen what they say you to follow
me and my friend have lost 13 and 15 kg where as they have promised only for 10 kg
N  20th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@thilu Kolors health care is really good with weight loss treatment, I had a huge belly, they fired it out in a span of 3 months!!
N  13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dude u know very well dat, u paid a lot, don't u 've concern abt ur money nd health?????? do they wanna remaind u that u paid nd u r in treatment??? Each and every day do ur mom or father reminds u dat u 've 2 eat BF, Lunch nd Dinner?? I paid and taken treatment, got good results. I 've concern about my money so I did. I lost 22.5 kg in 15 sittings. They did their work properly and I too worked had for it. So 'm proud 2 be a part of KOLORS.
N  23rd of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@thilu I need to share my experience in kolors .You all know that hair loss could be a difficult part in life and that I had my share of it too, but I'm happy that I got over it. This was possible because of kolors and their services by going through treatment. The method was effective and therefore the results surprising. The results were awful and currently no confusion in my mind regarding my looks. I give thanks to the staff at kolors who gave me a complete understanding of the method and therefore the results are a lot of that what I expected. Many thanks, kolors, and Team
N  6th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ramalingam g When I joined Kolors I wasn’t that happy, but after a month I saw that I reduced 10 KGS, I was confident and after 3 months I have reduced 15 Kgs. Thanks to Kolors Health Care.
N  19th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
If you have money eat pizzas and burgers to get fat in your body...then spend money to reduce the fat...here only one common thing that is money...spent money to poor people then you wont get fat...
A  27th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Dont believe in these slimming centers just follow proper diet nd do some normal exercises and walking thats enough. It may take 1 Or 2 months but have patience than spending money on these
N  27th of Mar, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I recently joined the kolors.. I paid 35000 rs.. 27/03/14 is my 1st day.. B4 giving treatment my weight is 86.. After treatment today, it was 85.. Lets c, what will happen
N  4th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Geethu I started gaining weight for no reason. When I Contacted Kolors, the doctor advised me to join the body alignment beauty therapy, this process was amazing and I slowly saw that my fat reduced!! Thanks to Kolors!
N  9th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@chandran m I visited kolors for anti Hair Loss Treatment there I got a consultation with good information about the treatment and packages that are suitable for me. I took the package and also the treatment is extremely good and effective and now the hair fall is reduced. thanks for kolors..
D  22nd of Apr, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Please don't believe and waste money on this. They will change weight machine readings before and after sittings. I went for 1 sitting and they showed me as 1.1 kg loss after sitting but I verified my weight at home immediately nothing has changed.
They will take 4000 Rs for single sitting and attracts for package with discounts.
1. 45 minis they did send vibrations with machine
2. 5 minis stomach massage
3. 45 minis in heat room.

Surely it will cause for site effects.
N  8th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@sesikumar I was suffering from severe hairloss, then I tried the kolors Hair Loss Treatment and it has helped me get my wonderful hair back. the dermatologist was very supportive and the treatment was painless. I found it to be extremeley safe with no side effects. Now, i am happy with my treatment and my hair growth.
N  8th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@sesikumar There I found kolors they helped me out with good professional dieticians and counselors to get down my weight now Iam sixty five am very happy to share my review.totally im very happy kolors gave me a good looking
N  16th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sujitha S Kolors beauty services have professionally trained beauticians with natural products for skin without side effects. I visited kolors every 2 months to get my beauty parlor ticks.
N  16th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@saranya M Kolors beauty services offers great face and body bleach services along with body waxing. I am a fan of this beauty service center.
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sujitha S I have used many anti-hair-fall products but this was of no use. I came to know about Kolors through one of my cousins. I took the anti-hair loss treatment and all I can say is Kolors is the best. Thanks to Kolors.
N  29th of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@ramalingam g According to me Kolors health care was the best place for slimming treatment, if you are looking for some fast solution and diet regime for fast weight loss results, I suggest Kolors!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Kolors Logo Kolors
Customer Care Service
Plot No. 130, 8-3-986, 4th Floor ,Municipal No 8-3-973, Srinagar Colony Main Road, Opp Andhra Bank, Sri Nagar Colony
Hyderabad