Kolors Health Care IndiaWeight Reduction

Hi.. Asha here from Bangalore. I joined Kolors for weight reduction program paying 10, 000 initially with Bajaj Finance loan for total package of 50, 000.00. Initially i took 2 sessions and there was no such result found and i came to meet the clients during the session and they explained me its difficult to reduce after 2-3 kgs and not able to met the targeted weight reduction. Now i want to get out of the plan. I also confirm that I have undergone the 2 session which is already paid by me. Now, i here by request to refund the amount to Bajaj Finance which you people have taken with them and I have not taken any kind of treatment.

As
Apr 12, 2018

Comments

• Se
      May 10, 2018

I approached Kolors for hair loss problem. After the treatment my lost hair was restored and I am much confident now. Thanks to Kolors.

• Pa
      May 16, 2018

I went to Kolors for slimming, and the impact was I lost more than 4 kgs within the first month of joining. Thanks to Kolors.

• Ka
      May 23, 2018

I had thin hair. I went to Kolors for hair re-growth treatment and the result was good. Thanks to Kolors.