Kolors Health Care India / Service

Hai
This is Syed.mazahar joined in nellore kolors branch for inch and weight loss and i attended 2sittings after that due to my job purpose i have traveled to out of station.
2months back some guy call me for asking reason i said i need transfer to Hyderabad then just he said i will make a call with my manager that's it but no call back i get and he has entered in remarks like Clinent (me).will come soon.

1week back i have call to that branch by taking number from website and ask them regarding my transfer some manager has telling that the package which you have taken has only 6mnths validity and is going to expire in 10days just i shocked and i ask her on the day of consulting the branch manager has spoken with me I had asked her clearly about these and she said there will be no expire for package.

The some other manager who had spoken with me in call she said me you have to pay some money to extend validity but i said i will not pay a single rupee she ask me a week time to confirm this but still now i didn't get a call from them.

Please someone take this issue as serious.otherwise I have to proceed legally through my advocate and in this case i need total money refund with loss of pay in this am very serious.

I need a call from central team this morning.
My contact number