Kolors Health Care India / no weight loss instead huge money loss for me

1 India

Hi Team,

I am sorry about this.

I was totally cheated on my package. As my engagement date was fixed in dec i paid 50k at first and started my weight loss package. Later as the results were not good, i was suggested to pay 30k more for NSL treatment which i blindly trusted them.

I was having no results instead i started having health issues.
As my engagement date was approaching i asked them for some result for which they again asked me to pay 15k for body and 15k for udvarshana treatment. As i was not having any option as my date is nearing, i paid.

I have all the bills . I was promised that i will reduce 15kgs i havent reduced 5kgs properly instead i lost huge 1 lakh amount.

Waste of time, money and instead got stress.

I ended up the treatment in bangalore because i was moving to hyderabad and also i dont want to go further .

Kindly please help me in getting my account back which i paid for weight loss atleast because tightening, yes a bit it happened.
As a fair one kindly give my amount back on weight loss for which you have done false promise for me. 50k+30k.

Its such a big amount. And i was completely cheated.
I just came to know from one of my frnd who paid 30k and then stopped going.

Guys, come on its not a small amount.

Looking for immediate action on this.

My email id : [email protected]

• Updated by Sweety727, Dec 31, 2018

Kindly help me in getting my amount back which was promised to me and not done.

Sw