Kohl's / refund policy
I had bought a few items for my son at Christmas. The item size where marked wrong. I did not have the receipt and I took them back. Only to find out that I was not given a store credit but a refund. Yes a refund of $5.00 from $36.00. The store manager told me I was refund the clearance price that was in the computer. Well I did not buy them on sale or clearancre and if that was what was in the computer then where is the item in the store that I could exchange them for the right size. After all they had made them from on the tag. I will not shop there again And plan on sending there credit card back to the in pieces. I also plan on posting this on every site I can and email the corporate office.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's - blue jeans with flowers on the back of the pocket I paid $52 for
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order