Kohls System Errorovercharging my credit card account

On thurs night 11/22/2018 I made a purchase with my bank credit card after being told by kohls associate that kohls debit wasn't working & all transactions had to be cash or credit. After leaving with my purchase I received 5 text message alerts from my bank stating I had been charged 5 times one after the other for the same single transaction & purchase I had made!!! This error caused my account to become zero balance including being charged over $100.00 in overdraft fees & I was unable to continue with all my other black friday sales shopping I had planned to do due to being over my limit my bank allows!!! The worse part is how kohls was aware of the problem as they had told me over the phone that same thing was & had been happening for hours prior to other customers. Kohls only concern was making sales instead of informing their customers of this problem that was going on with their system!!! This is my 2nd e-mail regarding this issue!!! Kohl's needs to contact me to make this right along with compensate me for all my black friday sales lost due to their system error!!!

Ti
Nov 24, 2018

Comments

• 12
      Nov 28, 2018

I too was over charged over $200 dollars on my credit card on Thursday 11/22/18. When I called the online # I was left on hold for a half hour before being disconnected and then called back and was on hold for another half hour before finally speaking to someone who didn't seem to concerned with the issue this has caused me and advised that they were aware of the issue and corporate was working on it. It is a week later and my account still hasn't been credited for the over charges.

• Ti
      Dec 08, 2018

@1234567789 Absolutely ridiculous!!! After over charging MY credit $250. & $over $75. In overdraft fees when Kohls corporate office called ME back ALL they wanted to offer ME was a $25.00 gift card for Kohls!!! I said THAT was ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! & they hung up on ME!!! I'm REALLY upset HOW well they take care of THEIR customers AFTER their system ERROR caused ME so MUCH grief NOT to mention HOW I was unable to complete MY shopping on black Friday sales thanks to THEIR ERROR!!! I'm insulted with THEIR $25. Gift card offer & I WON'T BE shopping AT Kohls EVER AGAIN!