Kohls / return my merchant but I did not recieve the refund

San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

On December 23th 2010, I returned a vacuum and a sets of bedding to Kohl's that I received as gifts for my wedding which were about $300 . I did not have the proof of purchase so Kohl's reduce the price and gave me two receipts of proof of return, and they told me that I receive a check after 5 to 10 business day. I called the customer service, after exactly one hour holding someone finally answered me. She asked me to give my family information( the people who bought the staff for us) so she could find it in the system but she did not found it, so they said I have to "get the hold of them and if they do not find his information they can't give me my money or gift card." I told them why they even accept my merchandise in first place. She couldn't answer it and I ask her for the supervisor and she said that I have to leave a voice mail for her. When I said no and I need to talk to her she just ignored me and hung up on me! What is this?!!?!? they Literally stole my staffs and they won't even give me store credit. How should I complain when they don't even bother to pick up the phone?

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Jan, 2011

I have to mention I called on January 14th which means 22 days after.

• Mi
      15th of Jan, 2011

I have to add that I called on January 14th 2011, that means 22 days after the return.

• Re
      15th of Jan, 2011

I agree with the previous poster. It never ceases to amaze me how some who post on these message boards ever get their message across. Most cant spell or form anything close to a sentence.