Kohls / paid cash refunded cash and gift card
Is this refund transaction within Kohls' Policies for refunds and good Cutomer Service:
Shopped at Kohls and find items totalling Price w/ tax: $ 72.00
Used a $10.00 Kolhs Discount Card. $ 72.00 - $10.00 = $62.00 Balance Owed
Paid in CASH = $62.00
Returned items within 5 days WITH Receipt
Customer Service Representative Gave $52.00 and a Kohls Gift card for $10.00.
I explained that in paid $62.00 in CASH (After the Kohls Discount Card was deducted from the $ 72.00 balance) and would like $62.00 in CASH refunded.
HOHLS CSR stated that I did not understand; since I used a Kohls Gift Card I must get a Kohls Gift Card for the same amount.
After debating this point, the KOHLS CSR repeatedly said that this is what her computer showed and "the computer does not lie."
After speaking with 2 CSRs I tried to find some Christmas gifts within Kohls to use the card.
I did not find anything within the Kohls store that I wanted to purchase and now wish to take my business and money elsewhere. Unfortunately, my buying power is now limited to $52.00 because KOHLS has retained $10.00 of my CASH money.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohls.com
- Kohl's Department Stores - wrong size item sent, now out of stock