Kohls / employee at jewelry dept.
I recently went to Kohls and I wanted to see something at the Jewelry dept. The employees who work in the small cubicle didn't acknoweledge my presence. I asked if I could look at a bracelet or a necklace anything but she ignore me totally. I waited for 10 mins. and never asked me if I wanted help. Now there was a white customer that came there and finally the lady employee helped her. I was really offended by her actions, was she racist or was she being rude to me because I was asian! I just walked out of Kohls and never came back
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - Kohl's Shipping Sucks!
- Kohl's Department Stores - still haven't received $115 in kohls cash that I am owed
- Kohl's Department Stores - customer service
- Kohl's Department Stores - return 
- Kohl's - 40 piece dinnerware - basketweave