Kohls / employee at jewelry dept.
I recently went to Kohls and I wanted to see something at the Jewelry dept. The employees who work in the small cubicle didn't acknoweledge my presence. I asked if I could look at a bracelet or a necklace anything but she ignore me totally. I waited for 10 mins. and never asked me if I wanted help. Now there was a white customer that came there and finally the lady employee helped her. I was really offended by her actions, was she racist or was she being rude to me because I was asian! I just walked out of Kohls and never came back
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's - Blue jeans with flowers on the back of the pocket I paid $52 for
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order